No more refer a friend :(

My wife and I have an Oasis cruise booked this september and have 3 other linked reservations. One is a friend I work with and his girlfriend. It is their first cruise and we had already filled out the refer a friend documents but when the website updated that all went away, so we asked via facebook message to roycal caribbean and they said they are no longer doing the refer a friend program. I know it's just $25 but it would have been nice to have been told about it and not having to ask. 

26 minutes ago, coneyraven said:

I completely forgot about that

I think everyone did.  I recall many years ago trying to use it.  Either I meant to and never did, or it wasn't combinable with some other offer. 

I'd be lieing if I told you I remembered that was a thing before reading this thread.

9 minutes ago, Matt said:

I think everyone did.  I recall many years ago trying to use it.  Either I meant to and never did, or it wasn't combinable with some other offer. 

I'd be lieing if I told you I remembered that was a thing before reading this thread.

I knew I remembered this from somewhere...just found it:

1 hour ago, monctonguy said:

I have received it 3x.....the most recent was Jan of 2017.......while $25 didn't make or break the cruise..it was a nice token of appreciation from Royal..those gestures are long gone...now they probably add $25 everytime you bring someone new..lol

Exactly my feelings. The way things are going cruises will become more expensive than destination vacations before long. 

So I logged on to my royal caribbean account to check out the cruise planner sale and low and behold I get a pop up saying I have $25 on board credit. It has to be from the refer a friend. We got $100 obc when we booked but used it toward the drink package last black friday. Woop Woop!! I'll take it! That's two orders of room service.