Filling out activity waiver

We're on Harmony in a few weeks and I'm trying to figure out how to do the activity waiver ahead of time.  We did this during online check-in last year before our Oasis cruise but I think I was prompted to do it.  This time I never noticed a prompt when doing the online check-in.  Did I miss it?  Anyone know where it's located.  BTW, the RCI's new website is driving me nuts.

It's inconsistent at the moment.  It seems the ships that use the newer setsail pass where you can upload your own photo also don't let you sign waivers ahead of time. 

There used to be a URL that worked for waivers but with the website modifications it doesn't work for me currently.

https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/adc/waivers/processReservation.do

Currently this just returns a blank screen or message that a reservation doesn't exist even though it does.

I used the link that was provided last week that took me to the UK web site (It still looks like the old pages) my cruise links were there and looked at my upcoming Liberty Cruise and the online waiver was available along with all of the other Set Sail paper work, i was ahead of schedule so it wouldn't let me fill it out, but the section was there.

https://secure.royalcaribbean.co.uk/mycruises/login.do?default=false&cS=MHDR

• 1 month later...

I'm on Adventure of the Seas on June 8th. I couldn't do the online waivers either and when I emailed the company about it I never received a response.  Also,  compared to the old format they had this newer online version is horrible.  I can't see my statement after we paid in full and I can't pay my gratuities online. It definitely isn't user friendly. 

I was on Allure 4/22. I had filled out the on line form before but the computers were down.   So I had to fill them all out again on paper.  

Oh, and here's a tip.  Don't grab a drink at the bar while waiting in line, you will have to wait a little longer to check in.  

On the Harmony we had to do it at the activities desk. As someone has mentioned this above (and I second that notion), be sure to NOT get a drink at the bar before you wait in that line & sign that activity waiver. They have reason for cause to make you wait addtional 30 minutes to sign the waiver...I've seen this happen. "I just took a sip" or "I'm just holding it for my {enter person here}" aren't good enough excuses, they'll deny you at the line regardless.