10 Drinks Savings Card ???

We were on Wonder last month and they had this special drink savings card. I am not sure if they were offering it from the first night or midway during our sailing. My husband and I just happened to notice it one night when we were ordering drinks at the bar and purchased it. 

We are fairly new to cruising, so I wanted to ask the more experienced cruisers if this is something new they started offering? Is it always offered on every sailing now?  I do not remember it being available on our ship last year (also on Wonder). I was curious if it is something they only provide as an alternative when a lot of people on the ship are not buying the deluxe drinking package. 

IMG_2815.jpg

11 minutes ago, Magoody said:

Is it always offered on every sailing now?

No. It used to be more common then pretty much disappeared for a while until recently. I also saw it on Wonder last month.

It typically won't be offered until the midway point of the cruise or just after (on 7N cruises) in my experience.

22 hours ago, Ampurp85 said:

Also keep in mind they don't show up until midway through the cruise, if they show up.

Yes, that's a very important consideration to note. There's no way to know if it will be offered at all on any sailing.

They were practically extinct between 2021-2023.

Also something I forgot to mention is that this was a paper card they gave us and they just "X" off the drinks as you order them. There were no names assigned to the cards so you were able to buy multiple drinks at one time with this and they would just mark off the amount of drinks purchased. There were a few people in our group that bought 2 cards and ended up buying free drinks for others in the group because they were not able to drink them all before the end of the cruise. 

3 hours ago, CanHardlyWait said:

This would be the perfect package for me. 10 drinks in 7 days would be my absolute max. Wish it was an option 😔.

Me too. However, I agree with smokeybandit on this one, they probably only offer this if the deluxe packages are not selling well for that particular sailing.