Oasis Of The Seas Deck 13

My husband and I are going on our honeymoon to Alaska this May! This is the first cruise we have ever booked so it’s all new to us! Our state room is on Deck 13, which when I look at the ship map, is the same deck as the solarium. We are about 4 staterooms down from where it shows on the map. Is this going to be noisy? Do you have to walk down the cabin hallway to get to the solarium? I know it’ll be a popular place so I’m starting to worry that our room is going to be way too noisy! Any help is appreciated!

9 minutes ago, Fastfaller said:

Don't believe any royal ship has a deck 13

Anthem does, just looked and Ovation does.  Perhaps all Quantum class does?

if it’s Ovation most people would not walk down deck 13 to get to the solarium.  They’d go to Deck 14 and walk.  

6 hours ago, Emilhay said:

I MEANT OVATION. OOPS

I haven't actually been on Ovation, but I feel like the actual access to the Solarium is from the deck above you. Not sure if anyone else can answer. 

As noted, you are not likely to have much foot traffic by your door but you may have a fair bit of noise above your room.  If you are four doors down that seems to put you pretty much right under the bar/possibly the solarium bistro.  You are likely to hear people sliding chairs and moving about.  If possible you may want to drop down to deck 12.  With that said, these are small considerations and while deck 13 is "one to avoid" if you can, you will likely have a great time regardless of where you end up.