Balcony cheaper than ocean view.

4 hours ago, Fastfaller said:

Ugh, nevermind I figured it out. I went through room selection and realized it's a central park balcony not ocean 😭

I'm glad you figured it out. 

I have occasionally seen the situation that you described and it was a legit Oceanview balcony.  I suspect the balconies weren't selling on that particular sailing,  but the window cabins were.

My cruise earlier this month had balconies going for cheaper than interiors at one point. Shocking, I know, but I think it's all due to inventory. In my cruise's case, it was spring break travel, probably by college students without a whole lot of cash.

21 hours ago, Pattycruise said:

The other day I moved from promenade to balcony  no charge since the balcony was cheaper.  Liberty of the seas Bermuda cruise in June out of NJ.  I called my friend for her to change her ocean view to a BalGTy  for a Sept Liberty to Bermuda but she didn’t move quick enough.  

When I booked mine Sep 21 Liberty cruise.  Original offer was Balcony, At the time, Spacious Ocean View Balcony was cheaper, so I booked the spacious Ocean View Balcony.  Then couple days later, I saw GTY Suite was $80 more, so I upgrade to GTY suite.  Then the price dropped.  I called in and got my upgrade $ back.  So I got my GTY Suite for free from my original balcony booking..  Sometime just need to at the right time at the right place.