Mock Booking

I'm trying to do a mock booking.  I can put in the first guest's info, and then I put in the 2nd guest's info and that's as far as I can go. the 'continue' tab does not turn blue to let me add the Dining time, Gratuities, Travel protection, and then if I want a Ref. or a Nref. what am I not seeing?

30 minutes ago, Traveling Mike said:

I am confused what you are trying to do.  

They are trying to go through the normal booking process to check the final total cost for a potential cruise (and then not actually book it). This is known as a mock booking b/c they don't actually plan to book it right then and there. They just want to check the price.

In this case, they seem to be running into a glitch of some sort.

14 hours ago, barjpoe said:

I'm trying to do a mock booking.  I can put in the first guest's info, and then I put in the 2nd guest's info and that's as far as I can go. the 'continue' tab does not turn blue to let me add the Dining time, Gratuities, Travel protection, and then if I want a Ref. or a Nref. what am I not seeing?

So I just tried it... I had to click through all the boxes again, name, state, DOB... all of them, just click on one, then click through them all... see if that works.  They autofilled, but I still had to "touch" them all to get the box to turn blue

1 hour ago, ScottD said:

So I just tried it... I had to click through all the boxes again, name, state, DOB... all of them, just click on one, then click through them all... see if that works.  They autofilled, but I still had to "touch" them all to get the box to turn blue

ah; i'll try that

16 hours ago, OCSC Mike said:

They are trying to go through the normal booking process to check the final total cost

That is what I thought but I do not understand why they are entering their information.  I have done this for years and as soon as you select your room you get the final price on the left hand side.  That price has always been my final price.  

image.thumb.png.ed6e0f432c154c71e185b2365b675a2e.png

38 minutes ago, Traveling Mike said:

That is what I thought but I do not understand why they are entering their information.  I have done this for years and as soon as you select your room you get the final price on the left hand side.  That price has always been my final price.  

Doesn’t show gratuities and insurance-that’s what he wants to see. 

6 hours ago, Traveling Mike said:

Refundable uplift shows on the final page right before making a deposit.