Royal Up - decipher this?

Check in opened on Friday (1/26) for my March sailing on Freedom. The same day, I got the email for Royal Up. Since I had reserved on a balcony guarantee, I decided what the heck, let's try for either Spacious Balcony or Junior Suite. I made my bid. RU emailed confirmation of my bids.

On Saturday (1/27), I went back in and decided to change my bids. No problem, adjusted, and another RU email confirming the change of my bids.

Tonight (Monday 1/29), I went in to see if the low figure for RU had adjusted at all (per @Lovetocruise2002's post about her RU for Icon). I can't access it, but here's what I see (specific details erased):

image.thumb.png.3db0cce58439776368707892c36b7418.png

I can't adjust my bids, and from my side, it appears you can no longer do RU for this sailing. Weird, but okay. 

What does it mean with the "Pending" and the "Expired?" I've never seen this with any of my other RUs before, but I also didn't get any of the previous ones.

TIA!

7 hours ago, Cactus527 said:

Check in opened on Friday (1/26) for my March sailing on Freedom. The same day, I got the email for Royal Up. Since I had reserved on a balcony guarantee, I decided what the heck, let's try for either Spacious Balcony or Junior Suite. I made my bid. RU emailed confirmation of my bids.

On Saturday (1/27), I went back in and decided to change my bids. No problem, adjusted, and another RU email confirming the change of my bids.

Tonight (Monday 1/29), I went in to see if the low figure for RU had adjusted at all (per @Lovetocruise2002's post about her RU for Icon). I can't access it, but here's what I see (specific details erased):

image.thumb.png.3db0cce58439776368707892c36b7418.png

I can't adjust my bids, and from my side, it appears you can no longer do RU for this sailing. Weird, but okay. 

What does it mean with the "Pending" and the "Expired?" I've never seen this with any of my other RUs before, but I also didn't get any of the previous ones.

TIA!

I have seen exactly this scenario reported in the past by people who subsequently received confirmation that they had won the "pending" bid. However, it's never happened to me so I can't say with any certainty. Not that you can say anything with any certainty where RU is concerned, mind...

Fingers crossed for you anyway. 🤞

1 hour ago, Kdwilly said:

Check your documents to see if you have an assigned room number 🙂

47 minutes ago, OCSC Mike said:

Checking your credit card to see if you've been charged is another way to check.

I checked both and nothing has been charged or changed at this point. I'm hoping I hear something back in the next few days!

13 hours ago, Cactus527 said:

I won a JS offer on Odyssey exactly seeing what you are seeing. The pending offer was the one.

What do you mean by "see if the low figure for RU had adjusted"?

2 hours ago, Carlos A. said:

I won a JS offer on Odyssey exactly seeing what you are seeing. The pending offer was the one.

What do you mean by "see if the low figure for RU had adjusted"?

Her comment specifically was that she went back to see if the minimum bid per person had dropped for her sailing. That was what I was going back to look at, however it doesn't look like you can RU anymore for my sailing.

Confirmation email came through this evening - I've been upgraded from a guarantee balcony to a spacious balcony! Very excited to win, and I love the location of this room too. It's a bit more forward than I might have chosen to be, but I will take it because it is quieter, near the stairs/elevator, and bigger!

3 hours ago, Cactus527 said:

Confirmation email came through this evening - I've been upgraded from a guarantee balcony to a spacious balcony! Very excited to win, and I love the location of this room too. It's a bit more forward than I might have chosen to be, but I will take it because it is quieter, near the stairs/elevator, and bigger!

Woohoo! Congratulations. Enjoy. 😊

7 hours ago, Cactus527 said:

Congrats and enjoy!

9 hours ago, Cactus527 said:

Congrats!!