Where to get chocolate milk before bedtime

My family and I will be sailing on the Symphony of the Seas July 19th and my son and I both like to have a glass of chocolate milk before bed. Where would we be able to get some and bring it back to our cabin? If they don't have any chocolate milk, do they have regular milk? Could I brink Hershey's syrup onboard to mix my own?

We have the refreshment package in case that matters.

Thanks for the replies. I googled some pics of the breakfast buffets and i see that both the Windjammer and Solarium have milk cartons. If they don't have them at night I'll be sure to grab some at breakfast and keep them cold in the cabin coolers.

20 hours ago, eazyeray said:

Thanks for the replies. I googled some pics of the breakfast buffets and i see that both the Windjammer and Solarium have milk cartons. If they don't have them at night I'll be sure to grab some at breakfast and keep them cold in the cabin coolers.

or ask your cabin steward for an ice bucket to be filled daily - you can put the bucket in the cooler to keep it colder, or just put the milk cartons in the ice

• 2 weeks later...

Keep in mind, they may not have cartons. I have been on 3 ships in the past month, currently still on one, and the cartons are gone. They keep the chocolate milk in a dispenser just like water and juices. So you may be able to bring a bottle and fill them for later consumption

25 minutes ago, Ampurp85 said:

Keep in mind, they may not have cartons. I have been on 3 ships in the past month, currently still on one, and the cartons are gone. They keep the chocolate milk in a dispenser just like water and juices. So you may be able to bring a bottle and fill them for later consumption

Yep! There has been some carton shortage around the country. My kids school didn't have milk in cartons for about 3 months until recently.