annual Trip Insurance wanted

Do any of you have a trip insurance company that you'd recommend, based on past experiences or cost?  I know I've seen Allianz and AIG mentioned on this blog in the past.  With plans for at least three cruises next year, I'm thinking I should look for an annual policy.  My main concern is coverage for any potential medical evacuation or care while outside of the US.  I don't think I'd want to pay for the Cancel For Any Reason coverage.  In the past, I've gone to Squaremouth and InsureMyTrip.  Any suggestions regarding sites to use will be appreciated also.  Thanks!

Check all of your current coverage options and determine any gaps for things important to you. For example, my credit card has trip cancellation and emergency evacuation coverage. My health insurance is a global policy and even covers medical aboard cruise ships specifically as well as coverage abroad.  I don’t buy extra insurance for these reasons.

Buyer beware for sure.  There was an article a couple of months back (which I can't find now) regarding two families traveling NCL with NCL purchased air.  One family had insurance, the other didn't.  In both cases, the NCL purchased flights did not get them to the cruise in time.  In both cases, the families were denied the opportunity to board at the next port.  The one family was out like $60,000 (large group).  The other lost all but a few hundred dollars of their money because the insurance only paid like $500 per person.  I'd like to think RCCL would handle a similar situation differently, but I'm not sure.