Royal Up is rather insistent... 😵‍💫

Cactus527

I love the location of the room I have chosen for my next cruise. Embarkation is Friday. When I got the Royal Up emails initially, I just ignored them because I don't want to move. Now that I am 3 days out from sailing, I have gotten three emails in the past week from Royal Up asking me if I am I sure that I don't want to bid on something??? Really annoying!

Please tell me I'm not the only one getting these incessant emails. 😩

We had planned side by side balcony cabins on Quantum 15 months out and had NO desire what so ever to bid or move for our trip last week. (though we have attempted 3 times previously but to no avail)   I also kept getting emails almost daily the week before leaving as well.

High pleasure sales never works well on me. 

13 hours ago, tonyfsu21 said:

Sounds like Star Class to me. 

True but with a min bid of $1-3k per person that would be way more than a drink pkg, and that was only going up to Sky Class. Star was min $5K per person... nope, nada no thank you. My total cost for this up coming 8 day in a JS is $3800 and that is with gratuities and insurance included.