Wonder shower stall size

Shower size question: Going on Wonder of the Seas - one interior room, one regular balcony room.  I’m a big person - are the shower stalls larger than older ship classes or even older Oasis ships?

Heard of people not being able to move their arms or fully shower due to cramped size?  Thinking about canceling if can’t fully shower for 7 days.  

1 hour ago, WonderQ said:

Shower size question: Going on Wonder of the Seas - one interior room, one regular balcony room.  I’m a big person - are the shower stalls larger than older ship classes or even older Oasis ships?

Heard of people not being able to move their arms or fully shower due to cramped size?  Thinking about canceling if can’t fully shower for 7 days.  

I don't think they are bigger than on other ships. That said, DH is 300lbs and had no trouble with the shower size. Also, the shower has a hand held hose for getting under arms, legs, private places etc. That always helps make it easier to rinse off real good.

And there are a large number of plus size cruisers who seem to make it work.

On 7/1/2023 at 5:45 PM, WonderQ said:

I just got off Wonder last Sunday, and am one of those geeky kind of guys that measures everything.  I was curious as to the dimensions of all sorts of things in the room (looking to calculate the actual square footage, etc.).  We had a typical ocean view balcony room.  I believe the bathroom is fairly standard in size among the interior / oceanview / balcony cabins.

I actually measured the bathroom interior (and particularly the shower), and the inside shower height floor to ceiling was 6'8" high and was 2'8" wide by 3'1" long with a curved arch of the door taking a portion of that area.  The shower controls and shower head are then on an angled wall portion, with the show head being adjustable from mid-height clear to the top of the shower stall.  Hope this helps!

IMG_1874.JPG