Best beach for beach bed cococay

Rooty

I am looking for help to decide for the best area for a Beach bed for just my wife and I ,  has anyone stayed at all 3 locations South Beach , Breezy and chill , what would you choose for calm waters and just a peaceful relaxing day next to food and Bar ?

i am leaning towards South Beach but i am second guessing my self

Thanks in advance

2 hours ago, BrianB said:

I did all three locations and liked South Beach the best. Not as many people…and the bar, restrooms and Snack Shack are very close. It seems most people tend to grab a spot on the beaches closer to the ship, or the water park, or the pool. South Beach is a bit of a walk…or just take the tram.

We’re fans of South Beach for the same reasons. 

On 6/18/2023 at 4:39 AM, daha699 said:

I am looking for help to decide for the best area for a Beach bed for just my wife and I ,  has anyone stayed at all 3 locations South Beach , Breezy and chill , what would you choose for calm waters and just a peaceful relaxing day next to food and Bar ?

i am leaning towards South Beach but i am second guessing my self

Thanks in advance

We have reserved beds in each of these areas and South Beach is definitely our preferred location.  It tends to be quieter, washrooms, bar and food all close by.  Nice walk but also easily accessible via the tram.  

I have Breezy Bay beach bed booked for my husband and me. I'm wondering if South Beach might be a better choice. My husband has mobility issues so I was trying to pick the beach that was the easiest to be able to access from the tram and the easiest to get to one of the buffets for lunch. He can walk but long distances puts a lot of pressure on his feet and can cause issues (he has a rare bone disease in both his feet). 

Can anyone recommend either Breezy Bay or South Beach over the other for access to the buffets, other food, bathrooms, etc...?  

I think I'm going to keep the Breezy Bay bed for this trip. I'm hoping to go on two cruises in 2024 (both visit Coco Cay) so if my husband likes the beach bed, he'll want it again and I can book South Beach. I booked a Chill Island Beach bed on my last visit, so then I can say I tried them all. 

These are my before thoughts and hopefully I'll remember to come back here and update after we sail in August.

We have a Breezy Bay daybed booked and for our purposes, I think it's good. My mom isn't much of a beach person so the (seemingly) close access to Oasis Lagoon will be good for her, while the beach access at breezy bay isn't too far either for me. A snack shack also looks pretty close so we'd have easy access to food (and that famous chicken sandwich).

Based on the maps I'm looking at South Beach is quite removed from everything so it would certainly be more quiet and off the beaten path and maybe great for people who have done PDCC a ton before and really just want to chill with no frills.

2 hours ago, CrimsonCruiser said:

These are my before thoughts and hopefully I'll remember to come back here and update after we sail in August.

We have a Breezy Bay daybed booked and for our purposes, I think it's good. My mom isn't much of a beach person so the (seemingly) close access to Oasis Lagoon will be good for her, while the beach access at breezy bay isn't too far either for me. A snack shack also looks pretty close so we'd have easy access to food (and that famous chicken sandwich).

Based on the maps I'm looking at South Beach is quite removed from everything so it would certainly be more quiet and off the beaten path and maybe great for people who have done PDCC a ton before and really just want to chill with no frills.

I hope you have a great trip and I look forward to your thoughts on the Breezy Bay location.