Nachi Cocom, Mr. Sanchos or Paradise Beach

Poleman88

10 hours ago, Poleman88 said:

Best beach, pool, food, atmosphere.

All three are similar and they basically occupy the same stretch of beach. The vibe at Nachi is chill and Mr Sanchos is a bit more of a tequila party atmosphere. I find the food to be equally good between all three. You really can’t go wrong with any of them in my opinion. 

We have been to all three of them.  As others have said Nachi is the most laid-back spot and might be because they only allow 130 guest per day at a cost of $59 bucks per adult.  Mr. Sanchos doesn't have a limit and cost $68 bucks for an adult and has a very large water park if you have kids...It's an additional charge of $14 dollars.  When a bunch of cruise ships are in, Mr. Sanchos may have too many guests and their guest services may suffer...Longer to get drinks and food.  This happened on our last time at Mr. Sancho.  Paradise Beach might be the most beautiful of all three at a cost of $60 bucks per adult and charges $18 dollars for their water park.  All three have fantastic food and drinks.

If you want a laid-back experience, then Nachi is your place...It's our go to place whenever we get back to Coz.  If you have kids or want to party, then Mr. Sanchos is your place.  

• 1 month later...

We spent a day at Paradise Beach-LOVED IT!. We checked out the beach but decided to spend the day at their wonderful relaxing pool. The pool was warm and so inviting. The pool is very close to the food and bar. The service was great. We were lucky that day and were able to walk in and pay the $3 entry fee each + spend at least $10 each on food/drink. This option is not always available if they are at max capacity based on the number of all inclusive reservations. The food and drinks were so good. Our total bill for the day was $28. We will be returning to PB in April of '24. We have a long day in port so we are going to opt for the all-inclusive this time. The taxi cost was $17 each way and can be split by a group. Beware, our driver wanted to take us to a different location, we insisted on PB. I expect a little driver $ kickback going on. The grounds at PB are beautiful and clean. There were plenty of lounge chairs under the trees on the beach and at the pool. We opted for the pool and loved it. The pool was warm with easy in/out stairs. The food and bar had great pool service, we never had to ask for anything. The restrooms and changing areas were close to the pool and very clean. We highly recommend spending a day at Paradise Beach.

IMG_2599.JPG

IMG_2601.JPG

• 1 month later...
9 hours ago, JohnK6404 said:

Here's a really good video review by Matt from 2021 on Nachi Cocum. My wife and I have it on our short list for next May's cruise if we choose to just relax in Cozumel.

Not sure why I haven't been there yet but we plan to go next summer. Have heard nothing but great things for many years.