Sea Pass

Don't bother paying the $10 for the wristband on Harmony of the Seas.  Sailed on 4/8/23 and purchased the bands only to find out it was more convenient to use the card because the terminals that read your information is corded and you either have to take off the wristband and hand to bartender or walk to where the machine was located.  Unlike the wristbands on Princess cruise line that we had and that work great. Their terminals were cordless and mobile.  

3 hours ago, Ampurp85 said:

Looks like just Oasis class ships as in Oasis, Harmony, Wonder and Symphony.........I haven't heard anything about Allure yet.

Allure can not have WOW bands, the ship has not been amped (thank god) and does not have RFID or NFC  tech onboard.

13 hours ago, Mr.Cruiser said:

Interesting. The last time I asked on a ship, I was told that Royal discontinued to offer the wrist bands.

On which ships were they reintroduced so far?

Amped Oasis class as others have pointed out.  I think also Quantum class.  I know we used one on Anthem in March.

2 hours ago, twangster said:

Wow bands are good for the opening the cabin door when you hands are full of drinks.  Not that I have any experience with that.  

I was holding a cup of coffee and a plate of dessert, I was like, I want one.  Should I and do I need one... lolz.  I wonder how much that is....  Maybe just to get one as a collection...