Is there computers on board??

5 hours ago, chrismelissa said:

Good afternoon all, Do they have computers on board the ship that we can use to check emails or the internet, or do i need to bring my own

There is no computer onboard that is free service.  You need the internet package to use a computer, if you can find them or if it was your own. You could buy a 24 hour pass  but it’s about $29.  The older ships seem to have a “business” center, on Anthem there was a computer in the library. I’m not sure where the computers are on the Oasis class. 
if you have a cellphone provider and service at the ports perhaps your phone can be a hotspot for your laptop if you can’t get what you need off of your phone. 

35 minutes ago, Linda R said:

I have seen computers in Diamond Lounge.  But not sure if there is a charge.

The only Diamond lounge I’ve seen 2 computers was on Oasis.  You needed the internet package to use them.

I will say sometimes you might luck out and someone has left themselves logged in on the computers. 

While not free (you needed an internet package to use them), the "public" computers on both Explorer (Deck 9 - Internet Lounge) and Oasis (D Lounge) were very useful.  Particularly on EX, where the internet was abominable....sometimes the only way I could get online was to go to the computer area and use one of their computers.  New ?  No.  Wonky sometimes ?  Yes....but still far superior to online connection.  I was grateful to have access to them...