Barefoot beach buffet

cruisefam86

Not my content:

Lunch is complimentary and served at three locations: The Dragon’s Café near the pier, Café Labadee at Adrenalin Beach and Columbus Cove Café. All venues offer a selection of tasty barbecue meats, hot dogs, burgers, chicken, salads and tropical fruit served buffet-style.

There are five bars dotted around the resort including Dragon’s Breath Pub near the pier, the Floating Bar and Schooner Bar on Adrenalin Beach, Nellie’s Tavern and Columbus Cove Barr. 

They all serve signature cocktails (try the frozen Labadoozie!), virgin mocktails, sodas and beers. Drinks are typically charged to your account by scanning your stateroom pass. If you have a drinks package as part of your cruise package, it will also be honored at all the bars and restaurants while in Labadee. Hurray!

Source: https://www.cruisehive.com/the-best-ways-to-enjoy-royal-caribbeans-labadee-haiti/24136

• 9 months later...
40 minutes ago, Cvb99 said:

Barefoot beach for suite guests has an upgraded menu including food like filet mignon

Since when does Barefoot Beach have filet?  I want that to be a new thing but I don't think it is.  I'll be there in 3 weeks but I won't be expecting it.

1 hour ago, Xaa said:

Since when does Barefoot Beach have filet?  I want that to be a new thing but I don't think it is.  I'll be there in 3 weeks but I won't be expecting it.

It's been a while.  It was there in 2016 & 2017 for sure.  It was one of a few things that set the BFB buffet apart from the general buffet.  

We were on Symphony last week and experienced the same as @LLW2683. The shrimp cocktail was the only difference.  There was no filet.  Some other items at the small buffet were burgers, hot dogs, jerk chicken, watermelon/feta salad, cheesy bread, some desserts and fruit. There may have also been a shrimp salad?

I dont ever recall filet at Barefoot but I could believe it.  Barefoot was definitely an improvement over the general labadee buffett.  I do recall a steak option, probably a sirloin or maybe the classic strip.  I believe that was still there in Dec last year.  With that said, I do feel like it was slightly diminished compared to pre-covid. Then again we wandered by the regular buffet as well and that seemed similarly lessened as well.  

The Barefoot buffet is definitely a bit nicer but neither the regular Labadee buffet nor the Barefoot buffet really even match the quality of the PDCC offerings at this point.