Any new waterslides?

11 hours ago, klaconqueso said:

Currently, I think it's Harmony, Liberty, and Adventure with slides. Mariner is planned to get them in her refurb. 

Where did you find this info out on the mariner?  We plan on taking her for Christmas 2018, I also hope they put a flow rider.  

6 hours ago, RBRSKI said:

I would think they would at least add the flow rider.  It will be the only Voyager class ship that does not have one.  Just think if they did, it will wow the first timers on the Bahamas cruises.

Well it says she's getting Oasis Class upgrades... so now that the new OA ships have waterslides, would that mean Mariner would be getting them? I think you're spot on about the flowrider.

On 5/13/2017 at 5:52 PM, Joe01 said:

Could Independence get slides in her next refurb?

Would be tempted to book a Summer 2018 cruise on Indy if she had a big revitalisation with the addition of slides.

Anything is possible, but remains to be seen 

On Friday, May 19, 2017 at 6:39 AM, RestingBirds said:

Speaking of the in-line track, I'm waiting for RC to start adding 90's parties onboard, along with the 70's and 80's (or instead of).

I keep waiting for the 80s parties!  Hey, i could do the big hair, and im sure i have a old pair of leg warmers around somewhere!  Jane

On Sunday, May 21, 2017 at 7:38 PM, FManke said:

Don't forget the blazers with the big shoulder pads, ankle socks with pumps and parachute pants! 

Im sure i burned all the shoulder pad jackets, but i absolutely loved my purple parachute pants!   Sigh....and to think my children think we looked dorky in the 80s.  I have to admit,  im not wearing the huge glasses,  even for 80s night!