Royal Caribbean responsiveness

wheels_967

I sent Royal Caribbean three emails over the past 2 weeks about my upcoming cruise on Voyager of the Seas and have received no response.  One item is really important to me… I bought the key VIP package and found the earliest boarding offered to me to be between 1:30 and 2… this is unacceptable as part of the package is a lunch from the chops lunch menu and having carry-on bags delivered to the room IF they are dropped in the MDR by 1:30. 

I called and was given a long wait time that I could not do from the office.  It seems they had unusual call volumes that day… which equates to they have not staffed their call desks appropriately.

Does anyone have a way to get their attention?

I learned too late about the value of a good travel agent and booked directly with Royal Caribbean.

20 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

I thought the Key allowed you to arrive early, no matter what time you selected for check-in?

Yes, it does. Several of us responded to this same concern that @wheels_967 posted on this thread just 8/9 hours ago, reassuring them that they will get a letter confirming this benefit. I guess they haven't gone back to read the replies?

14 hours ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

Try messaging them on social media (Facebook, Instagram, etc.). I find they respond a whole lot faster that way.

I'll second this. I've used Twitter a few times and get replies in a very timely manner.

As for calling, some days/times can be busier that others. Just last Tuesday afternoon, I surprisingly had a wait time of only 3 minutes. 

I know all too well about the marathon wait times you speak of.