List of restaurants

Safemike1

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/cruise-ships/oasis-of-the-seas/things-to-do 

Scroll down to 'dining' - the list is long! Enjoy! When you log into the Cruise Planner and select 'dining' you can also see all the options for the specialty restaurants (Giovanni's, Chef's Table, 150 Central Park, etc) that cost extra - I think the CP is the easiest way to see the menus. You can view the MDR menus closer to your sail date in the app too. 🙂

Chef's Table, Windjammer, El Loco Fresh, Portside BBQ, Johnny Rockets, Dog House, Chops Grille, Solarium Bistro, Room Service, Sugar Beach, Cafe Promenade, Starbucks, Giovanni's Table, Sorrento's Pizza, Coastal Kitchen, Park Cafe, Vitality Cafe, 150 Central Park, Main Dining Room, Izumi Hibachi & Sushi.

I hope this helps.

30 minutes ago, Safemike1 said:

I am trying to find the list of all restaurants throughout Oasis of the Seas. The list I am looking for has the name, type of food served, and if it is free or extra cost.

May be a good post for first time cruisers, Food included in your cruise fare.

Included:
El Loco Fresh
Sorrentos Pizza
Solarium Bistro
Park Cafe
Windjammer Buffet
Vitality Cafe
Cafe Promenade
Dog House
Main Dinning Room
Johnny Rockets(**Breakfast Only)
Ice cream locations on pool deck

Extra cost:
150 Central Park
Chops
Giovanni’s
Izumi sushi
Izumi Hibachi
Johnny Rockets
Playmakers
Portside BBQ
Vintages

37 minutes ago, Safemike1 said:

I am trying to find the list of all restaurants throughout Oasis of the Seas. The list I am looking for has the name, type of food served, and if it is free or extra cost.

On the app you can hit the Dining button and it will show the restaurants.  Those with a $ have additional cost.  JR breakfast I think is the only exception.

Thank you all for your answers. But, I saw an actual list recently that had each restaurant listed and next to it were a couple of columns listing the type of food, where it was located, and if there was an extra charge, but she didn't remember how she had found it. That is the list I am trying to find.

IMG_6630.jpg

27 minutes ago, Safemike1 said:

Thank you all for your answers. But, I saw an actual list recently that had each restaurant listed and next to it were a couple of columns listing the type of food, where it was located, and if there was an extra charge, but she didn't remember how she had found it. That is the list I am trying to find.

This still isn't exactly what your looking for...but it does have locations and descriptions...https://www.tripsavvy.com/royal-caribbean-oasis-of-the-seas-dining-992864

Actually never mind- I'm editing this to say this isn't even accurate, as it has Wonderland listed.

1 hour ago, DDaley said:

Is this not the list you're looking for? Or are you looking for the link to the web-version of what's shown in the picture? Seems like you've got all the information right there. 

I am looking for the link so that I can print out a clean version. This one did not print very well. And. . . .I also want to post the link for others to see. Especially first time cruisers.

1 hour ago, Safemike1 said:

I am looking for the link so that I can print out a clean version. This one did not print very well. And. . . .I also want to post the link for others to see. Especially first time cruisers.

Understandable to want to print it! I found it by searching for the sentence you see in the screenshot via google:

https://cruisespotlight.com/ship/Royal-Caribbean/Oasis-of-the-Seas/