Show Reservations on Oasis Class

malikguy

Hi all, as some of you may already be aware, for some reason RCCL has opened pre-cruise reservations for their December bookings on certain ships.  In my case Oasis of the Seas, I missed the opportunity to book shows and now they are all sold out.  Does RCCL offer all tickets online pre-cruise or do they limit that number with the remaining available for onboard bookings?  Regardless, from what I've read, it sounds like we should still be able to see the shows as long as we arrive very early and join the "no reservation" line.  Is this still accurate information?  Thanks in advance for the feedback!

42 minutes ago, Jolly Ogre said:

sold out? I just booked the comedy show with no problems had choices of multiple days and times for Oasis sailing in 10 days.

Yes, the aqua, ice and Broadway shows have been sold out.  The comedy show was just added today and I was able to book that as well.

16 hours ago, Jolly Ogre said:

sold out? I just booked the comedy show with no problems had choices of multiple days and times for Oasis sailing in 10 days.

Definitely happens.  Here is my upcoming Oasis planner.  Shocking to see Cats sold out while Aqua show has a slot opened.  

image.thumb.png.4b92e2c13d94dca78c344375f6998c62.png