Jump to content

In need of guidance


Recommended Posts

Hello Everyone,

I'm new here, this is my first post. 

I'm trying to plan out a celebration cruise for when I get out of the military in 2024. I know it's a couple of years away but I want to start planning now. I have a vague idea of what type of ship I want to go on and where I want to leave from. Obviously there are no actual cruises on Royal Caribbean's website that far out yet so I can't do much right now. I've been on cruises in the past when I was much younger but this will be my first time planning and booking one by myself for me and my wife.

The biggest question I have is when will sailings for August-December of 2024 timeframe be available for booking and when would be the best time to book them? Should I jump on it right away or wait a little bit? 

 

Thank you!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Welcome to the message boards and thank you for your service.

Generally speaking you are always best to book them as soon as they open for sales.  Consider refundable deposit rates since a lot can change by 2024.  Refundable rates are not offered for most full suites though.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Jill said:

Here’s the schedule. Book as soon as it opens. Prices are lowest when there’s lots of inventory available 

 

CA64A27F-7DAB-40B0-B701-2FF2A3173EF9.png

Its says Europe is open to book for winter 2024 which to me would mean from Oct 2024 onwards so im a bit confused by the winter 2024 part! Does this actually refer to the months from say Oct 23 through to  Jan/Feb 2024?  

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Ray said:

Its says Europe is open to book for winter 2024 which to me would mean from Oct 2024 onwards so im a bit confused by the winter 2024 part! Does this actually refer to the months from say Oct 23 through to  Jan/Feb 2024?  

 

 

Well when I plug in Europe sailing from any port this is what I got. April-November 2023. Does Royal even sail Europe in the Winter? I didn’t think they did. 

4BA3DA82-C8AC-488C-A0C0-F1AFA61D005A.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Jill said:

Well when I plug in Europe sailing from any port this is what I got. April-November 2023. Does Royal even sail Europe in the Winter? I didn’t think they did. 

 

Thats all i get also. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Jill said:

Here’s the schedule. Book as soon as it opens. Prices are lowest when there’s lots of inventory available 

 

CA64A27F-7DAB-40B0-B701-2FF2A3173EF9.png

Maybe I'm not looking in the right place, but on the website I can't find any bookings for fall/winter 2024

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, ekeyser1 said:

Maybe I'm not looking in the right place, but on the website I can't find any bookings for fall/winter 2024

Those dates aren't out yet.

The schedule you see is from last year, but it provides an example of the time of year Royal releases new itineraries.

I'd expect new sailings in November/December.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

In our short cruising experience, we have never seen prices go down on the cruises we’ve booked a couple years out.   
 

In addition, by booking so far in advance, we’ve been able to book some cabins that that go quickly, such as aft balconies. 
 

I don’t stay up all night, refreshing the browser either.   When we booked our Italy cruise for 2023, I saw when they were going to be released and woke up 15 minutes earlier than usual to book it.   

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...