Royal Caribbean Account Showing 0 Upcoming Cruises

HYC

Hello I am at a loss here. I booked Oasis of the Seas cruise for May 29 that is coming up soon. My Royal Caribbean account with my login does not show my own reservation, the page just says "You have 0 upcoming cruises". I tried to link my cruise multiple times and the pop-up window states "It's already linked. This reservation was previously lined to your account." I was able to use my wife's account to book all the packages, excursion, and pre-check in without an issue.

I have emailed them 4 times about this since last December and have not gotten any response. Does this mean I can only use my wife's account on her Royal app to verify, access my own digital boarding pass, and other functions for the duration of the sailing?

I vaguely remember reading about someone who had this same issue and it turned out there was a misspelling somewhere in their name or their birth date was wrong or some other seemingly irrelevant detail, so the system didn't recognise them. This is not necessarily what's happening in your case but you might want to check, just in case.

1 hour ago, FionaMG said:

I vaguely remember reading about someone who had this same issue and it turned out there was a misspelling somewhere in their name or their birth date was wrong or some other seemingly irrelevant detail, so the system didn't recognise them. This is not necessarily what's happening in your case but you might want to check, just in case.

Yes!  Email affects it too. 

I called Royal to ask for email confirmation on a newly booked cruise, and mentioned that it wasn’t showing In my account.  The CS agent noticed I mis-typed my email when I booked online.  He corrected email linked to the booking, and it immediately showed up in my account. 

Also, Welcome to the Blog!  

Edited by Zurc
Added welcome

10 hours ago, Zurc said:

Yes!  Email affects it too. 

I called Royal to ask for email confirmation on a newly booked cruise, and mentioned that it wasn’t showing In my account.  The CS agent noticed I mis-typed my email when I booked online.  He corrected email linked to the booking, and it immediately showed up in my account. 

Also, Welcome to the Blog!  

This! I had the exact same problem!  Wrong Email was the cause.  (My TA put her email instead of mine).

6 hours ago, Cakemeister said:

I have a similar issue. I get this on my list of upcoming cruises, anyone else get this?

image.png.970dd8b945e5b558764a7d3658245799.png

Yes, I have seen that before and it was because the person had an unused next cruise voucher that had not been assighed to a specific sailing. It was not one of the new ones that expire after a year but one of the very old ones from the previous programme, where the vouchers have no expiry date. That programme was discontinued in late 2013/early 2014 but there are still vouchers out there that people have often forgotten they bought. If you were cruising Royal prior to that date, it could be that. Time to dig into the memory and the boxes in the attic?

Note that if it does turn out to be this, you'll likely need to jump through some hoops to redeem it. Like the current cruise vouchers, they were assigned to the travel agent you used to book the sailing you were on when you purchased the voucher, so you'd need to see if they're still in business. And then you'll likely need to talk to a supervisor because the chances are the agent on the other end of the line will be completely unaware of that programme and how it worked. I used my last one in 2018 and even though mine was direct with Royal it took a bit of work and a supervisor's intervention to get it applied.

I had this happen mid last year. At that time we had 3 cruises booked and they had shown up in both the App, and the online page.

However, I logged in online one day to find all 3 vanished. When I refreshed my App, it happened there too.

It was some kind of techno gremlin and all that was needed was a quick call to C&A helpline and they showed up again.