Oasis 4 is called...

Matt

Now Matt needs to change the top tab on the home page to Symphony instead of Oasis 4 ---- But of course, if Royal Caribbean really wants to shock the world, change the name ..... They have a lot of them to choose from that they're holding the copyrights on.  Although, I'll be honest, I really like Symphony, perhaps make that the name of Quantum IV to go with Anthem and Ovation (and Quantum) --- that'll throw everyone for a loop.

Although, I'll be honest, I really like Symphony, perhaps make that the name of Quantum IV to go with Anthem and Ovation (and Quantum) --- that'll throw everyone for a loop.

But Symphony does work with Harmony... and I think the two of them are meant to be true sister ships.

Now Matt needs to change the top tab on the home page to Symphony instead of Oasis 4 

I'll wait for the official word.

Also, I hope whomever posted that was not reprimanded more than a slap on the wrist. Everyone makes mistakes and it's also not FlowRider's place to be safeguarding RC's secrets.  Clearly RC communicated the ship's name to FlowRider, so the onus is on whomever on RC side did not reinforce the severity of the secretiveness behind the name.

I'll wait for the official word.

Also, I hope whomever posted that was not reprimanded more than a slap on the wrist. Everyone makes mistakes and it's also not FlowRider's place to be safeguarding RC's secrets.  Clearly RC communicated the ship's name to FlowRider, so the onus is on whomever on RC side did not reinforce the severity of the secretiveness behind the name.

I never said I HOPED - I just really doubt this is really the way the cruise line wanted things to be handled and I bet there are some internal fires being put out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...