Hiro, where are the high divers ?

Productions on ships skip some acts/scenes based on weather conditions and ship movements.  They said they skip the lifts at the ice shows, the “flying” acts at the theater, and the dives and stunts at the aqua show if it puts the cast in danger during rough sailing.

It must be weather related. We sailed the Symphony end Jan and early Feb and there were high divers on each of the shows. We were lucky to see the show four times over the two sailing and each show was slightly different due to weather . We had no Hairspray thanks to covid

On 3/22/2022 at 8:07 PM, GatorCruiser said:

On symphony, watched hiro , no high divers like a Few years ago , what gives ? Pandemic ? Russian invasion of Ukraine? Was good but not 2019 good. 

How was the weather?  Too much ship's movement, maybe?  

Edited in:  Oops, I see you already commented on that now.

Edited by jay1021
Oops

On 3/22/2022 at 10:11 PM, Pooch said:

No aqua shows at all on Harmony last week ☹️

I saw that on the cruise compass. Looks like a lot of the entertainment that I was looking forward to was not running. Makes me worry that I will feel like Harmony was an expensive mistake since we usually sail on smaller ships. I know your cruise was colored by missing your brother, but in general did you feel like it was “worth it” without the shows?

We aren’t big into shows so not sure my opinion counts.  I was disappointed in no aqua shows as I would have gone to those. We enjoyed the comedy shows, Iskate was good though I was looking forward to 1887. Daughter saw Grease, said it was ok.  The Men of Grease was awful.  They have decent voices but the song selections 🤢, not at all suited to their voices.   Loved the classical guitar.  I actually sang with him in the Schooner Bar.  Kids did some after parties & loved the Liars Game.  Hubby spent his time between Jazz on 4 and the Rising Tide Bar.  I watched a lot of NCAA Basketball.  Not sure what else we would have gone to🤷‍♀️.