Starbucks and Star Class

Blondiemom

I haven’t sailed since the restart so my information could be dated….but I have heard of some Genies who had declined suite delivery of Starbucks.  That was some time ago and I have only heard of positive results of the perk recently.  I guess my point is, it is possible that suite delivery of Starbucks could be denied.  I never asked for this perk so I don’t have any first-hand experience.  My guess is - the answer is “yes” but as @AshleyDillomentioned, the Starbucks food is not complimentary. 

I never tested suite delivery of Starbucks. The only time that I'm in the room and want coffee, I want hot coffee and Starbucks will never be delivered as hot as it will be if I get it myself. I also like the little Lavazza machines in the room, so no need for Starbucks for me in the morning!

PS: I will drink gas station coffee with no complaints, so I'm not really a coffee snob at all.

Starbucks beverages (as others have already stated) are included.  Pastries and food are not.  Delivery of Starbucks is ship dependent.  On Allure, Smitha offered to have it delivered daily (we did not take her up on it, don't mind the walk).  On HM, it was not able to be delivered when we sailed.

4 hours ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

Starbucks beverages (as others have already stated) are included.  Pastries and food are not.  Delivery of Starbucks is ship dependent.  On Allure, Smitha offered to have it delivered daily (we did not take her up on it, don't mind the walk).  On HM, it was not able to be delivered when we sailed.

I wonder why.  Is it delivered by the genie or the food service team?