Jump to content

Online Check In


Recommended Posts

I'm not sure that I understand the question. When online check in opens, you can check in immediately. People have reported check in opening just after midnight on the day that it will open.  If you're asking what boarding times will be available, typically right now it's noon, but it may vary.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, SpeedNoodles said:

I'm not sure that I understand the question. When online check in opens, you can check in immediately. People have reported check in opening just after midnight on the day that it will open.  If you're asking what boarding times will be available, typically right now it's noon, but it may vary.

Thanks! We open at the end of the month and was wondering what time on that day we could check in. I am a planner, so I will trying at midnight. This cruise has been in the works for a long time thanks to COVID. Super excited! Thanks for the information. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, DLJ2020 said:

Thanks! We open at the end of the month and was wondering what time on that day we could check in. I am a planner, so I will trying at midnight. This cruise has been in the works for a long time thanks to COVID. Super excited! Thanks for the information. 

I hear ya!  It's definitely been too long.  

When I checked in (pretty early, but not midnight), I was only able to get a 1:00pm check in time so I took that.  I kept checking, and then was able to move it to 12:30, so I switched it to that.   I kept checking, and eventually got a noon boarding time.  Of course, that was when check in was 90 days out instead of 30. 

Good luck!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So I was able to get an earlier check-in time than the original (1pm moved up to noon). However, I didn't realize it was doing it per person, so I moved my time, but not my wife's. By the time I realized, the only time available for her was 12:30.  I put her in that slot and I figure we'll show up together and see what happens.  Not sure why the app doesn't move everyone on the reservation together... Or maybe I screwed it up on my end... 🤪 I do work in IT, after all...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I checked in to get boarding time the first day available.  Got 1 pm.  Kept checking and was able to change mine to 12:30 a week before cruise.  But then could not get my husbands changed.  But next day my husbands seemed to change to 12:30, and I did not do it.  I think they must go thru and edit people traveling together?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Linda R said:

I think they must go thru and edit people traveling together?

Oh, I hope you're right! But I did just check and her check-in is still 12:30.  Of course, if we get the Star Class upgrade... I can just let the Genie take care of it. 😉 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, levib2 said:

Is there any way to correlate the check in times for a reservation that is linked to ours or do we both need to go in and hope we come up with something close?

Essentially, hope they come up with something close.

If you all do it around same time (i.e. text them to check in now), you should be pretty darn close if not same time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...