Online Check In

DLJ2020

I'm not sure that I understand the question. When online check in opens, you can check in immediately. People have reported check in opening just after midnight on the day that it will open.  If you're asking what boarding times will be available, typically right now it's noon, but it may vary.

7 minutes ago, SpeedNoodles said:

I'm not sure that I understand the question. When online check in opens, you can check in immediately. People have reported check in opening just after midnight on the day that it will open.  If you're asking what boarding times will be available, typically right now it's noon, but it may vary.

Thanks! We open at the end of the month and was wondering what time on that day we could check in. I am a planner, so I will trying at midnight. This cruise has been in the works for a long time thanks to COVID. Super excited! Thanks for the information. 

11 minutes ago, DLJ2020 said:

Thanks! We open at the end of the month and was wondering what time on that day we could check in. I am a planner, so I will trying at midnight. This cruise has been in the works for a long time thanks to COVID. Super excited! Thanks for the information. 

I hear ya!  It's definitely been too long.  

When I checked in (pretty early, but not midnight), I was only able to get a 1:00pm check in time so I took that.  I kept checking, and then was able to move it to 12:30, so I switched it to that.   I kept checking, and eventually got a noon boarding time.  Of course, that was when check in was 90 days out instead of 30. 

Good luck!

So I was able to get an earlier check-in time than the original (1pm moved up to noon). However, I didn't realize it was doing it per person, so I moved my time, but not my wife's. By the time I realized, the only time available for her was 12:30.  I put her in that slot and I figure we'll show up together and see what happens.  Not sure why the app doesn't move everyone on the reservation together... Or maybe I screwed it up on my end... 🤪 I do work in IT, after all...

I checked in to get boarding time the first day available.  Got 1 pm.  Kept checking and was able to change mine to 12:30 a week before cruise.  But then could not get my husbands changed.  But next day my husbands seemed to change to 12:30, and I did not do it.  I think they must go thru and edit people traveling together?

1 hour ago, levib2 said:

Is there any way to correlate the check in times for a reservation that is linked to ours or do we both need to go in and hope we come up with something close?

Essentially, hope they come up with something close.

If you all do it around same time (i.e. text them to check in now), you should be pretty darn close if not same time.