Harmony Questions

Huge Oasis class fan here but I've only been on the Allure and Symphony which leaves me with some Harmonious questions. Does the Harmony have the Deck 16 piano steps? This one might be a deal breaker if not ?. Also is the splash pad/pool area for the younger for the kids identical to the Symphony? i.e. small waterslides, NO whirlpool and more functional toddler play area? As much as we love the Allure, this was very much a welcome upgrade on the Symphony. Does Harmony CK lounge bar face forward or aft? Is laser tag offered on the Harmony? Finally, when did Harmony last receive any sort of passenger experienced centered refurbishment or upgrade if at all? 

Thank you!

1 hour ago, CruiseRoyalDad said:

Finally, when did Harmony last receive any sort of passenger experienced centered refurbishment or upgrade if at all? 

Too new, she hasn't needed one.  

She is enroute to her first 5 year dry dock but that will largely be for technical and mandatory marine maintenance that all ships must perform every 5 years.  They may do some minor touch ups but nothing noteworthy is expected or was ever announced.

Having said that they are constantly replacing carpet in areas where it wears and doing minor touch ups.  All ships do this occasionally but it never makes the news.

Yes. The pods are designed to be watertight. Two major points of rotation are where entire pod rotates to steer ship and shaft to propeller. These points have sealed bearings and packing to allow rotation while keeping water out. During a dry dock these areas receive much attention. Testing is conducted before the ship is refloated. 

Since Harmony has three pods, it is possible to use two of the propellers as fans to cool the area while the third is being repaired. This would present a very steep learning curve for workers. Do not walk past the cones. 

I do not know of the Spanish equivalent for OSHA. 

5 hours ago, AlmondFarmer said:

Yes. The pods are designed to be watertight. Two major points of rotation are where entire pod rotates to steer ship and shaft to propeller. These points have sealed bearings and packing to allow rotation while keeping water out. During a dry dock these areas receive much attention. Testing is conducted before the ship is refloated. 

Since Harmony has three pods, it is possible to use two of the propellers as fans to cool the area while the third is being repaired. This would present a very steep learning curve for workers. Do not walk past the cones. 

I do not know of the Spanish equivalent for OSHA. 

Being near those "fans" must be an interesting experience.