Royal Caribbean Blog

Across the Seas & Through the Stars - Actually a cruise live blog - Quantum 1 March

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bye Quantum, till we meet again Prior to disembarkation, they were calling out tag numbers to disembark at allocated times. You’d normally get your tag number the night before, but if you’r

In suite dining Dinner Now this was the absolute motherload of dinner spreads. In a way, it was our own little version of the Taste of Royal meal.   Firstly, an assortment of sushi s

Oh, it's not faint. 😭

Posted Images

1 hour ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

Did I miss a post on your disembarkation ?  How did that go ?

Yep, posted it a few post ago. The one with the picture of Quantum as we drove away. 

Overall, the process was really smooth. At your allocated time, you head to the gangway and drop off your tracelet. Head through immigration and you’re done. No more post cruise swab test

I am sitting here after watching, so sad (because I miss cruising and SC so much!!!!), but even more excited to sail Anthem in the lofts to Norway next year.  Thank you for that amazing video and blog!!!!

Still wondering if we can be friends.  I noticed that your video did not feature Coastal Kitchen or my beloved filet. 😉

Thanks for an awesome blog and for assisting me to spiral further into depression😂. I appreciate you taking time to do this for all of us.  Hopefully we will see more live blogs soon!  I also admire your bravery in disagreeing with @Lovetocruise2002 on that filet. I live in Palm Springs and we have many tourists. When I’m asked where to get the best steak I always say the Coastal Kitchen - I’m too close to Canada, she may hear me. Glad you had a great cruise!

7 hours ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

Still wondering if we can be friends.  I noticed that your video did not feature Coastal Kitchen or my beloved filet. 😉

Oh no...I’ve made another mistake. I swear, it’s not intentional. Please don’t hurt me...again. 😂

3 hours ago, Rags1 said:

Thanks for an awesome blog and for assisting me to spiral further into depression

Thank you and...Sorry? I’m kind of at a lost if I should apologise too. Lol. 

Thanks so much for the live blog - it has been really interesting to see how RC are sailing out of Singapore, because I am fervently hoping that they can persuade the Australian government that the same model can be used for our cruise season later this year.  We're in the same position as Singapore with virtually no community transmission.

Plus, I'm booked on Quantum in 378 days - nowhere near Star Class, but as a solo traveller in an oceanview balcony, I'll have all the space I need. 😁

3 hours ago, June May said:

Thanks so much for the live blog - it has been really interesting to see how RC are sailing out of Singapore, because I am fervently hoping that they can persuade the Australian government that the same model can be used for our cruise season later this year.  We're in the same position as Singapore with virtually no community transmission.

Yeah I don’t get why the Australian government is dragging their feet. With the talks about the travel bubble between Singapore and Australia, I would imagine having travellers within Australia is much simpler vs welcoming tourists from another country 

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/12/2021 at 5:35 AM, LogicallyLazy said:

To close out my journey on Quantum. Here’s a little video for you guys to enjoy. 

Quantum of the Seas Ocean Getaway - 1 March

This video is amazing! Thank you so much for this blog. We are booked in a gls on Anthem in March 2022 and I am increasingly worried about it actually happening! This video made me want to go even more!