Look at our anniversary cake

Love it!

In Oct 2020 we celebrate 20 years and are hoping to do a Mediterranean cruise and land based vacation.

Congrats on the 20 years.  The Med is great but I wasn't too taken by cruising around it.  Love the ports so I would probably rather just do the land based myself.  I've done 2 Med cruises on Thompson Cruise Lines (UK based).  Maybe RCCL would do it better. (Who am I kidding???? Of course they can)

Hope you get to go. It would be great.

Cake is awesome! The water looks very real! How we love the Oasis! We did our 43rd anniversary this past April on it and have booked next April for the 44th. We also booked her sister ship Allure for our 45th! It's the gift we decided to give ourselves each annniversary as a reward for putting up with each other for so long! :-D

Cake is awesome! The water looks very real! How we love the Oasis! We did our 43rd anniversary this past April on it and have booked next April for the 44th. We also booked her sister ship Allure for our 45th! It's the gift we decided to give ourselves each annniversary as a reward for putting up with each other for so long! :-D

Congratulations on 43 years.  Hope I can put up with my wife that long. 

The cake was only about 1/2 the height of the cake. The rest was all icing.  Way too sweet for my liking. (cake pretty good tho.

• 3 years later...