30% off Voom

The one bad part is if you buy it online you can't use your C and A discount.. For me I am diamond plus and my discount is $60 off

Do you think Diamond or D+ discount is better?

I bought Voom with the 30% off deal, primarily to break up the cost of the cruise. Not 100% certain it will save me money as a Diamond member.

Well here is the thing Matt... On our Allure cruise Voom was 22.50 for a two device plan.. Now the cruise planner is saying its $22.50 which includes 30% off.. So i think right away that is annoying..

I have decided for my Oasis cruise in 4 days I am going to buy it onboard and use my Diamond plus discount and see if that saves me more or if buying online will save me more.. If buying online saves me more than i will buy the internet package online for my August Anthem sailing.. I will be happy to report back soon...

Guest toodle68

How does it work for 1 device?  is it only 1 device at a time?  So can you just log out of one device and then use another?  I assume they do not match the device serial number or anything so my assumption is 1 device at a time?

How does it work for 1 device?  is it only 1 device at a time?  So can you just log out of one device and then use another?  I assume they do not match the device serial number or anything so my assumption is 1 device at a time?

That was the case for us in April (non-voom). Wife would look at stuff on her phone, logout and then I would login using my phone. You create a user name and password that could be used on any device, just not at the same time..

You can be logged in with one device at a time. So log off device X and then log onto device Y.

Is it possible to log on with f.ex. an iphone and use it as a personal hot spot for an ipad? So one could use two devices even if one has the 1-device package. Or will this somehow being blocked?

In my experience, it is blocked. Routers and other such devices have a MAC Address that RC looks for and blocks it.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I booked this deal... Looking forward to live streaming much of our January Ovation cruise to Facebook :)

I cruise in April 2017 and it won't let me book internet yet. Is that normal or is it because I have on board credit and one message in red says you cruise or cruise tour reservations can only be made by calling a certain number? Or does that just refer to changes made on the original reservation? If offers some excursions I can purchase now but no dining or internet options can be made at this time.

I cruise in April 2017 and it won't let me book internet yet. Is that normal or is it because I have on board credit and one message in red says you cruise or cruise tour reservations can only be made by calling a certain number? Or does that just refer to changes made on the original reservation? If offers some excursions I can purchase now but no dining or internet options can be made at this time.

I think you're too far out from the cruise yet to be able to book. I cant buy things like this yet for my April cruise either