Confused on what drinks I can bring

Nick D

51 minutes ago, gailecn said:

So if you have to carry it on, do you just tote it around with you while you wait for your room to be ready? I'd love to do this, but not sure I want to drag it all around with me. ?

Unfortunately yes, unless you purchased the Key, in which case I believe you can leave carry-on items at a designated spot.

I have a follow up question. I am doing a B2B. I know that I can bring two 750 wine bottles/cabin for each cruise and they will hold two of the bottles till the second cruise. Does the same apply to non-alcoholic beverages? Meaning if I bring 24 plastic bottles of soda will they keep 12 in storage for the second cruise? Thanks in advance.

2 minutes ago, DRLPP said:

I have a follow up question. I am doing a B2B. I know that I can bring two 750 wine bottles/cabin for each cruise and they will hold two of the bottles till the second cruise. Does the same apply to non-alcoholic beverages? Meaning if I bring 24 plastic bottles of soda will they keep 12 in storage for the second cruise? Thanks in advance.

You may be able to show them that you're on a B2B at the point where they try to disallow the extra.  In that case they may let you just take it onboard for the first cruise.  Otherwise I'm not sure what their policy is on storing it.