Jump to content
GatorCruiser

Hallmark movie filmed on harmony

Recommended Posts

So my wife was watching a Hallmark movie when she noticed a very familiar logo and as it turns out the movie she was watching was filmed on harmony of the seas. The product placement in the scenes was hilarious. The movie is called “Love at Sea” . I searched the archives but didn’t see any mention on here of this. Apparently they filming occurred during an active cruise and some passengers were sued as extras. Anyone on here on that cruise? https://heavy.com/entertainment/2018/08/where-hallmark-love-at-sea-filmed-cruise-ship/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GatorCruiser said:

So my wife was watching a Hallmark movie when she noticed a very familiar logo and as it turns out the movie she was watching was filmed on harmony of the seas. The product placement in the scenes was hilarious. The movie is called “Love at Sea” . I searched the archives but didn’t see any mention on here of this. Apparently they filming occurred during an active cruise and some passengers were sued as extras. Anyone on here on that cruise? https://heavy.com/entertainment/2018/08/where-hallmark-love-at-sea-filmed-cruise-ship/

Watched it earlier in the year, and I enjoyed it.  Did you know the leads are husband and wife?  They've done a mystery movie, too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, ChessE4 said:

Watched it earlier in the year, and I enjoyed it.  Did you know the leads are husband and wife?  They've done a mystery movie, too.

I didn’t until i read the attached article I found on google. It was a working vacation for them evidently. They also became the godparents for symphony around the time they were filming the movie. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ChessE4 said:

Watched it earlier in the year, and I enjoyed it.  Did you know the leads are husband and wife?  They've done a mystery movie, too.

Yes.  they are also the godparents of Symphony of the seas.

 

https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2018/05/10/royal-caribbean-announces-godfamily-of-symphony-of-the-seas

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, SpeedNoodles said:

Wait...a Hallmark movie that isn't a Christmas movie? I thought they all were, 365 days a year (because EVERY time I check the channel guide, ANY time of the year, it's a Christmas-themed movie.)

Yeah. All year- round. They've branched out to other holidays too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, SpeedNoodles said:

Wait...a Hallmark movie that isn't a Christmas movie? I thought they all were, 365 days a year (because EVERY time I check the channel guide, ANY time of the year, it's a Christmas-themed movie.)

Yes - it was a regular movie!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We were on that cruise. Only ran into them once the whole cruise. They were filming one evening and we walked right by her on the stairway by the Mast bar. I didn't know who the actress was, my wife did though. Made it a point to watch the movie when it came out earlier this year. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...