Royal Caribbean Proposals

@Jwhite3434  I am assuming you are sailing out of Bayonne.  If you are, there are many private FB pages for the exact date.  Additionally there is an Adventure of the Seas FB page, that too is a private group.  You will find them to be immensely helpful.

Your wording is confusing.  My assumption is you are asking best ideas for places on the ship, and best options to do at port.

Adventure is unique in the aspect regarding size, I believe they were the 1st ship that RCL did with promenade balconies...could be wrong.   You are not going to have Broadway style shows, but has the ice skating show.  There are only 3 specialty restaurants.  Izumi does not have teppyanaki or hot rocks, it is pure sushi.  They have a JRs too.  Unfortunately, no kummelwreck.

16 minutes ago, SpeedNoodles said:

On the helipad would be pretty amazing!

It would be amazing, but I'd be afraid the ring would blow overboard! It's really windy out there!

@Jwhite3434 We were just on CocoCay and it is stunning. So is Horseshoe Bay in Bermuda. If you guys are beach people, do it on one of those beaches.

When we were on line at the previous port (getting on a boat to go back to St Thomas from St. John) a girl behind us phoned her Mom screaming, "he just proposed, he just proposed and I said yes!" Everyone clapped and cheered...it was great.

Congratulations and happy sailing!

During sailaway would be awesome.  If you're anticipating a yes and this isnt a COMPLETE shock, you might be able to coordinate something with the cruise director to bring you two forward to do it on the big screen.  

A more private option would be on your balcony during sunset or on the helipad during sunset.  

A blend between the two might be to coordinate something with specialty dining.  Let them know "hey I'm going to propose, could you help me by bringing flowers, favored food, etc"

4 minutes ago, ThyriC said:

During sailaway would be awesome.  If you're anticipating a yes and this isnt a COMPLETE shock, you might be able to coordinate something with the cruise director to bring you two forward to do it on the big screen.  

before sail away...if it is a NO you can still get off the boat and not be miserable for the duration of the cruise.... just sayin 

MY bad.  I skimmed and responded more about Adventure....SORRY.

As a woman....I would say... Spend the $$$ and get a cabana or bungalow on Chill.  Many reasons why.  

1. They have a secure locker that you can place your backpack in while you tool your time away.  IE the ring is safe.

2. They are secluded and close to the beach.

3.  You can ask the attendant prior to that "magical moment" to bring champagne using your sea passes at the appointed time.

My back up would be only if you have a balcony.  Go on their site and have them decorate the cabin  Propose in the cabin,