Best way to keep up with Seapass cards

Hi cruise lovers!

Traveling with two teenagers and wondering if you guys have any tips on keeping up with the Seapass cards? Also, they plan to hang out in the teen areas a lot of the time. Wondering if they should carry some type of bag or something. How do they keep up with their belongings? 

TIA

21 minutes ago, melski94 said:

Pockets, lanyards, or phone credit card sleeve if they will carry their phones.  I wouldn't carry a bag.  

Have to agree with ?@melski94  that will be all they need, our kids have spent HOURS there (twin teenage girls) and they did not need anything other than what has been stated.  

Wondering too about sea pass cards.  Even for myself, I wear a pouch around my waist.  But now with zipline, Abyss, Laser Tag....what do you do with your card (and other stuff) as I don't think you can have anything extra?  Otherwise, it means that we all have to take turns with one of us staying back holding stuff.

Abyss you just need to have your phone in your pocket or put it in the mat by your feet.  I can't speak for zipline or Laser Tag but I'd probably put the sea pass card in my pocket or leave with attendant.  You will usually see a pile of stuff near there.  

6 minutes ago, melski94 said:

Abyss you just need to have your phone in your pocket or put it in the mat by your feet.  I can't speak for zipline or Laser Tag but I'd probably put the sea pass card in my pocket or leave with attendant.  You will usually see a pile of stuff near there.  

Great...thank you!  So i can just squeeze belongings in the mat?  That's great.

For Laser Tag on Mariner, we couldn't bring it on....and I think they are quite strict as well for zipline.  DH doesn't do zipline so guess he will be the holder but we will all play Laser Tag on Symphony.

For me its all about the lanyard life.  I can tuck in the lanyard into my blouse if I dont want it flapping in the breeze.   There are some lanyards out there with detachable sleeves to shift between lanyard and bag if you're only partially about the lanyard life.  If you dont want to spring for lanyard with detachable sleeve, then just remove the seapass from the lanyard and shift from lanyard life to wallet or bag life.  

Thanks for all the tips everyone. I imagine my kids will carry their phones with them. We wont be doing the onboard wifi (on Indy). BUt Im sure they will want to take pictures. So I think I will buy some lanyards as well as get the sticky wallet that will stick on the back of their phones to hold the card. Anyone had any good recommendations for ones you have purchased that stick on good? Amazon has a million options. That way they will have both options once we get on board and they figure out what is most convenient for them.