Johnny Rockets' breakfast on Harmony

brianastree

Had breakfast at JR on Oasis, I had a scramble with eggs, sausage, and hash browns, and have to say that it was pretty darned good!  I would gladly eat there for breakfast again!  What made it even better was that it was not crowded at ALL!  I was there during the prime breakfast hours and there was maybe 15 people already seated at the most! 

I think this is something I'm looking forward to on allure (first Oasis class cruise).  I keep hearing that the windjammer is smaller for the ship because of all these other options.  Can't wait to eat in the solarium bistro and I'm looking forward to a bigger park Cafe (which I loved on vision).  Also wipe out Cafe, and the dog shop, and the donuts, and 150 Central Park.... And...and...

Jane

On 1/30/2019 at 9:23 PM, mom2mybugs said:

I think this is something I'm looking forward to on allure (first Oasis class cruise).  I keep hearing that the windjammer is smaller for the ship because of all these other options.  Can't wait to eat in the solarium bistro and I'm looking forward to a bigger park Cafe (which I loved on vision).  Also wipe out Cafe, and the dog shop, and the donuts, and 150 Central Park.... And...and...

Jane

We’ll be on Allure in July and I’ll be hitting all the same places! Sooooo very excited!

On 1/31/2019 at 12:23 AM, mom2mybugs said:

Jane

Solarium Bistro was my favorite stop for breakfast on Allure!!!