Jump to content
2Beeze

So, About That MyVEGAS Thing...

Recommended Posts

I just logged into FB to take advantage of the coins...was too good not to. I wish it carried over to the mobile version of it..as I cannot access FB at work to play..

 

But I'll be leaving it on some auto spins this weekend for sure and seeing if I can climb some levels and get some of the "good" coins!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That offer was great...my gf went from 136,000 Lp to 800,000 LP in one evening of playing(about 3 hrs or so)........and still has over 1,000,000 points left to spin with...

 

I didn't do so well, but still doubled what I had...no way possible to do that with the mobile versions....we should both have free cruises shortly......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll have to look into that browser..I have a BB...but it runs on Andriod system...might work.....

 

I wonder if besides that crazy offer, normally with what you would get daily for "free" coins to play with, if it collects faster than the mobile version?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, monctonguy said:

That offer was great...my gf went from 136,000 Lp to 800,000 LP in one evening of playing(about 3 hrs or so)........and still has over 1,000,000 points left to spin with...

How did you get around the 2000 LP daily limit?! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's a limit??!.....she went from 136,000 to 797,000 in 3 hrs.....defn no limits....and she still has the coins so it worked somehow....

 

Same for me...I got about 200,000 in the same time...we both couldn't believe it as on the mobile version it takes forever......

 

Although I have made more than 2000 coins on some days using the mobile versions too...not often but its happened...

 

Sounds like others that have posted here had no problem doing it either....she climbed 800 levels in her first day playing ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So the 2 youngest kids (18 & 21) said they were interested in going to Alaska and that was all my wife needed to hear to give me the go ahead to book Alaska next May. I had accummulated about 400K points so I cashed in 200K for a 10% certificate. Forwarded email to Michelle at MEI expecting to get 10% off my cabin. When the updated bookings came back they took 10% off both cabins netting me a total savings of $538! WOOT!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎7‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 9:09 PM, KJ1231 said:

So the 2 youngest kids (18 & 21) said they were interested in going to Alaska and that was all my wife needed to hear to give me the go ahead to book Alaska next May. I had accummulated about 400K points so I cashed in 200K for a 10% certificate. Forwarded email to Michelle at MEI expecting to get 10% off my cabin. When the updated bookings came back they took 10% off both cabins netting me a total savings of $538! WOOT!

How did you get the savings...refund or OBC?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, SpeedNoodles said:

I had a break in play for a couple of months. Right before I stopped, I only had about 10,000 points.  When I logged back in, I had 460,000 points.  Not. A. Clue.

That's a nice surprise...I finally hit a million gold coins after playing for about 3 months or so pretty religiously......now I just need to wait for those free cruise offers to come along!!!!

 

I wonder if I take a break for a few mths now from playing, if my total will increase? DId you ever collect during those months or log in to check your balances at all?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, monctonguy said:

How did you get the savings...refund or OBC?

 

I "purchased" the 10% off certificate on myVegas and received an email with the certificate code. Forwarded email to @michelle at MEI. She sent to RC and Casino Royale deducted the 10% off the total cost of the cruise. Since the cruise is next year we owe $538 less toward final payment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, SpeedNoodles said:

I had a break in play for a couple of months. Right before I stopped, I only had about 10,000 points.  When I logged back in, I had 460,000 points.  Not. A. Clue.

Every now and then, I delete all the MyVegas apps for about 3 months.  Re-install them and usually get an increase in LP. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Rose City Cruiser said:

Every now and then, I delete all the MyVegas apps for about 3 months.  Re-install them and usually get an increase in LP. 

My IPad took a nosedive and Apple gave me a new one, so I had to reinstall everything.  Maybe that's why.  That's one hell of a bonus if that's what happened!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone know how strict they are in getting something applied to a "new booking only" for house discount?

 

A few years ago I redeemed a $250 OBC a couple months after we booked, but the only cruise I have coming up was booked over a year ago.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's pretty easy to get around the "new bookings only".  The problem is, they will reprice your cruise as it it WAS a new booking which could cause your coupon or FCC or whatever you are trying to use, to be negated.  Just ask your agent (or Royal, if you booked directly with them) to see if it would be worth it to reprice your booking and apply whatever discount you are trying to redeem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

It's pretty easy to get around the "new bookings only".  The problem is, they will reprice your cruise as it it WAS a new booking which could cause your coupon or FCC or whatever you are trying to use, to be negated.  Just ask your agent (or Royal, if you booked directly with them) to see if it would be worth it to reprice your booking and apply whatever discount you are trying to redeem.

Gotcha, makes sense.  Probably not worth it though.  Booked over a year ago and the current price is almost double what we booked it at.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had the same situation happen to me, the slots and blackjack have been on my phone but have not been played or even collecting chips for that fact. When I stopped I had just over 100,000 loyalty coins and when I logged in last night I had 374,000. 2 hours later I'm over 380,000 and downloading their other 2 slots games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...