Royal Caribbean Post Round-Up: September 25, 2016
Happy Sunday! We are celebrating the first full weekend of fall with our pumpkin-flavored coffee and sharing all of the Royal Caribbean news from this week!
Sit back, and enjoy this week's round-up.
The big Royal Caribbean news this week is the announcement that all three Oasis class ships will meet in early November for an epic photo opportunity.
Royal Caribbean President and CEO Michael Bayley made the announcement onboard Allure of the Seas that Oasis of the Seas, Allure of the Seas and Harmony of the Seas will appear together on November 4, 2016.
Royal Caribbean will have a helicopter ready to shoot photos and videos of the event, which is sure to be an incredible sight.
Royal Caribbean News
- Royal Caribbean has rescinded the inclusion of Starbucks in its beverage packages.
- Royal Caribbean is ready to go to Cuba, but is waiting on government approvals.
- Patti LaBelle performed for guests onboard Allure of the Seas.
- The next President's Cruise has been announced for 2017.
- Royal Caribbean's CEO met with the Governor General of the Bahamas.
- Our photo tour of the beach cabanas at Nellie's Beach in Labadee.
- Read our review of the Chef's Table experience on Freedom of the Seas.
- A look at the margaritas at Sabor Modern Mexican.
- Our reasons to be excited for the arrival of Harmony of the Seas in the United States.
Royal Caribbean Blog Podcast
In this episode, Matt provides an update on the revamped drink packages that debuted the other week. Royal Caribbean has simplified the offerings and Matt breaks down what the changes are and if a drink package is something you should purchase.
Royal Caribbean Around The Internet
Royal Caribbean UK shares their ideas for what to wear onboard.
Express interviewed a surfing champion, who says everyone should learn to surf on a Royal Caribbean cruise.
International Travel Report reports Grandeur of the Seas received a perfect health score from the CDC.
In Africa and Beyond shares the magic of cruising, as experienced on Splendour of the Seas.