Happy Mothers Day! All the moms out there deserve a big hug, thank you and hopefully a cruise too.
Royal Caribbean announced a new non-refundable cruise fare program that will begin in July.
As of July 1, 2017, the fleet-wide launch of nonrefundable deposit fares will debut across all ships. When making a cruise reservation at least 6-months prior to sailing, guests who opt to take advantage of nonrefundable deposit fares will automatically qualify to earn up to $100 per stateroom to spend at sea. Early booking credit is combinable with the existing promotional offer available at time of booking.
Change fees are only incurred should an adjustment to the ship and/or sail date occur; therefore, no change fee will be assessed upon swapping between category types on the same ship and sail date.
Royal Caribbean News
- It appears Sabor on Harmony of the Seas has changed to all-inclusive pricing.
- Royal Caribbean opened up cruises to Cuba through March 2019.
- Harmony of the Seas debuted a year ago this week, and we took a look back.
- Forbes named Royal Caribbean one of America's Best Employers.
- Answers to ten commonly asked first time Royal Caribbean cruise questions
- We shared tips from cruise experts for visiting Cuba.
- A look at the lucky coins hidden on Oasis of the Seas.
- Royal Caribbean added 10 new Mariner of the Seas sailings from Singapore.
Royal Caribbean Blog Podcast
In this episode, Halee joins Matt to talk about her recent cruise to Cuba and what the experience was like on the first sailing. Halee also shares tips and advice for anyone visiting Cuba soon.
Royal Caribbean Around the Internet
Seatrade interviewed Royal Caribbean SVP of Hotel Operations about the changes coming to CocoCay.
In The Loop Travel has a new video from their recent Navigator of the Seas cruise.
Royal Caribbean has ways to make Mother's Day even better with a cruise.