Royal Caribbean Post Round-Up: May 21, 2017
Stay up-to-date with all the Royal Caribbean news from this week with our roundup of all this week's news.
Earlier this week, we reported a new kind of escape room game available on Brilliance of the Seas that will soon make its way to other ships in the fleet.
Puzzle Break CEO Nate Martin spoke exclusively with Royal Caribbean Blog about the work his company is doing to bring new escape rooms to other Royal Caribbean ships.
The "Royal Mystery" game is a hybrid puzzle hunt escape room experience that is playable by multiple teams at the same time. And it can be played on existing ships in the fleet.
Royal Caribbean News
- Kids Sail Free sale is back for the rest of the month.
- We have a new Symphony of the Seas construction photo update.
- Royal Caribbean pushed back the release of its 2018-2019 Australia sailings until June.
- Royal Caribbean retired its iOS app this week.
- We started two new live blogs: Oasis of the Seas and Empress of the Seas.
- Here are five ways to save hundreds of dollars off your next cruise.
- Our full review of Izumi on Navigator of the Seas.
Royal Caribbean Blog Podcast
In this Episode, Matt talks with Nate Martin about the work Puzzle Break is doing with Royal Caribbean and the kind of escape room games that are coming soon to its ships.
Royal Caribbean Around the Internet
Seatrade Cruise News cites a poll that Royal Caribbean is tops with millennials.
CruiseBe has 5 places for foodies on Anthem of the Seas.
Royal Caribbean showed how they use data-driven, predictive analytics approach to fleet operations.
Eat Sleep Cruise shared their top 10 things to do in Havana, Cuba.