Happy Sunday! We are so happy that you stopped by and hope you are having a wonderful weekend. Grab a mug of your favorite hot beverage, sit back, and check out the latest in Royal Caribbean news.
Royal Caribbean shared some great news this week, with dates of when it will return to some hurricane-ravaged islands in the Eastern Caribbean.
Royal Caribbean will return to San Juan, Puerto Rico and Philipsburg, St. Maarten, which will be a, "major milestone towards the revival of these Caribbean gems which were impacted by recent hurricanes."
Royal Caribbean has been working closely with the governments of Puerto Rico and St. Maarten, and local businesses, and plans to offer destination experiences that will allow guests to enjoy the natural beauty, historic landmarks and culture of these idyllic islands.
Royal Caribbean News
- Royal Caribbean released new Symphony of the Seas construction photos.
- We interviewed Royal Caribbean's top cruiser, who has over 7000 Crown and Anchor Society points.
- What you need to know about self-disembarkation on Royal Caribbean cruises.
- Eight awesome reasons to buy an unlimited alcohol package.
- Here is a list of free beaches in the Caribbean to visit.
- Royal Caribbean won two awards at the Travel Weekly Asia awards.
Royal Caribbean Blog Podcast
Royal Caribbean announced some of the activities, restaurants, and amenities coming to Symphony of the Seas, and we discussed every inch of the big announcement.
In this week's podcast episode, Matt and Michael share their thoughts on what was revealed. It is an in-depth look at some of the exciting features coming to Royal Caribbean's next cruise ship.
Royal Caribbean Around the Internet
Cruise Habit shared 11 tips for staying connected while on a cruise ship.
Moms of the Seas talked about how safe the child care is on a Royal Caribbean ship.
Seatrade Cruise News posted the departure of Royal Caribbean's Chief Human Resources Officer.