Royal Caribbean Post Round-Up: January 24, 2016
We wrapped up a busy week of Royal Caribbean fun, but if you missed any of it, we have it all wrapped up nicely for you in this weekly news round-up!
Unfortunately two Royal Caribbean ships were unable to stop in Labadee this week due to peaceful protests preventing guests from enjoying the private destination.
It is Royal Caribbean's policy that if a protest takes place while a ship is port, there would be a significant impact on guests’ ability to enjoy Labadee they may have to cancel the visit completely.
Royal Caribbean News
- Two Royal Caribbean ships had their itineraries changed due to Snowstorm Jonas.
- We have the 2017-2018 Royal Caribbean deployment schedule dates to share.
- Royal Caribbean has scaled back Majesty of the Seas' refurbishment plans.
- New photos of Liberty of the Seas' refurbishment progress.
- We also have photos showing Harmony of the Seas construction progress.
- Everything you need to know about Central Park.
- Royal Caribbean signed a deal with China's Forbidden City this week.
- Royal Caribbean was named Best General Cruise Company at the Irish Travel Awards.
- Photo tour of the Category A1 stateroom on Oasis of the Seas.
- What you can expect to encounter on embarkation day.
Royal Caribbean Blog Podcast
In this episode, Matt welcomes Bryon to talk about his experience on Oasis of the Seas and share what their first Royal Caribbean experience was like.
Announcing our Fall 2016 Royal Caribbean Blog Group Cruise!
We are so excited to announce our fall 2016 group cruise plans for readers and staff of RoyalCaribbeanBlog.com aboard Freedom of the Seas. This is an exclusive group where we are inviting you, our readers, to join us on the beautiful Freedom of the Seas on an 7-night cruise to the Western Caribbean.
This Royal Caribbean Blog group cruise is all about enjoying this brand new ship with other fans who are big fans of Royal Caribbean. Don't miss this opportunity to check out this fabulous cruise ship as well as be a part of exclusive events for those that book with our group!
Royal Caribbean Around the Internet
Bloomberg interviewed Royal Caribbean Chairman and CEO Richard Fain about the cruise industry and the Chinese economy.
Beyond Ships has a photo tour of Serenade of the Seas.
Cruise Critic has a look at 3 things they loved (and 2 they didn't) about Freedom of the Seas refurbishment.
Sherman Cruise has a look at the food Chef Michael Schwartz brings to Anthem of the Seas.
Cruise & Ferry has an interview with Royal Caribbean CEO Michael Bayley.