2020 deployments

Although I've been cruising for 15 years, this is the first time I've been in a position to book multiple cruises a year. It's all I think about lately, and am excited for the roll out of the new schedule. Anyone else on the edge of their seat waiting for the bookings to be available? Hoping to find a few weekend sailings in 2020 out of seattle area. There aren't many short cruises up here, but I need some to help me make it through until my 7 night sailings in the much more weather desirable Caribbean! 

?️?

40 minutes ago, JasonL said:

Bookings for Alaska are open, I already have a call into my TA to book the only 3 night available near me on Ovation out of Vancouver. Hope to look into the Hawaiian trips soon.

This from my TA:

Hey Jason!

Royal Caribbean said that this itinerary will be open tomorrow for Crown & Anchor members and to the rest of the world on 11-7.  It is not available to book yet, but I’ll check back tomorrow.  

With 591 days until the trip, my wife and I spent the entire evening last night looking at details of Anchorage....so yeah, we are kind of excited.  Already figured out where we want to stay and where we want dinner!  Already have  a rough idea what we want for excursions and knowing that they can fill fast I have bookmarked several tour companies and will monitor for when 2020 dates become available.  Only thing I havent decided is if we ever want to try 2 excursions in one day....

14 minutes ago, jce2 said:

With 591 days until the trip, my wife and I spent the entire evening last night looking at details of Anchorage....so yeah, we are kind of excited.  Already figured out where we want to stay and where we want dinner!  Already have  a rough idea what we want for excursions and knowing that they can fill fast I have bookmarked several tour companies and will monitor for when 2020 dates become available.  Only thing I havent decided is if we ever want to try 2 excursions in one day....

It's very refreshing to see someone so excited about their upcoming cruise - even if it is almost 600 days away !  So excited FOR you.

1 hour ago, Baked Alaska said:

Opposite open-jaw. ?

Open-jaw is either the Southbound or Northbound, that is, it starts at one port and ends at another.

Interesting term...so then you are doing a closed-loop in 2020 (Probably out of Seattle)

1 hour ago, Matt said:

Neither did I prior to our cruise.  But once we went up there, I knew I had to go back.

After seeing all of the photos from the Alaska cruise I knew that I had to add it to the bucket list. On top of that the appeal of doing it on a Quantum class ship, which I have never sailed either, is too much to pass up. Just imagine those Alaskan views from Two70! Can't wait to see the live blog on that sailing.