Starbucks

snuzzyq

My husband and I are taking our first cruise at the end of October and we purchased the Refreshment Package. I was perusing sites and I saw this and was wondering if it is still valid:

"On non-Oasis class ships, the Royal Refreshment package does include Illy or Starbucks beverages from locations like Cafe Promenade or Cafe Latte-Tudes."

So is Starbuck's drinks included with the Refreshment Package on the Grandeur of the Seas?

Thanks!

Cafe Latte-tudes on Grandeur does serve Starbucks COFFEE, but, it is not an actual Starbucks STORE, so your Refreshment Package is valid for the Starbucks brand coffee prepared there.

As stated on the Cruise Planner site: "*All Beverage Packages exclude any beverages served inside licensed Starbucks® stores."

We got Starbucks coffee on Grandeur every morning in January at no additional cost with the Deluxe package.

1 hour ago, snuzzyq said:

So is Starbuck's drinks included with the Refreshment Package on the Grandeur of the Seas?

Yes, espresso based beverages are included with that drink package on Grandeur from Cafe Latte-Tudes.  This means lattes, espresso, macchiatos, etc.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/10/2018 at 1:17 PM, Matt said:

Yes, espresso based beverages are included with that drink package on Grandeur from Cafe Latte-Tudes.  This means lattes, espresso, macchiatos, etc.

does this include coffees on the Independence? and is it Illy or Starbucks on Independence?

17 hours ago, Matt said:

Yes, and the coffee on Independence as of Thanksgiving 2017 was Illy.

thank you!  We're cruising 12/6-12/10 and I want to check to see if my daily coffee fix (LOL) is covered by one of the drink packages or if I should just pay out of pocket.

18 hours ago, Sh2738 said:

Does anyone happen to know what coffee is served as the premium coffee on Symphony? They have a Starbuck store but Im curious what brand the premium coffee is that is included in the beverage package. Thanks ?

Drum roll....  Seattle's Best.

etLZj9f.jpg

EPGDYVt.jpg

ZaoFL0u.jpg

zZcZcJ0.jpg

For those that don't know, Seattle's Best is a subsidiary of Starbucks.

2 minutes ago, twangster said:

Drum roll....  Seattle's Best.

For those that don't know, Seattle's Best is a subsidiary of Starbucks.

Thanks. I was confused because pictures that I ad seen of the Symphony for the Cafe Promenade was showing that there wasn’t anything hanging up to show a menu. So I guess those were taken before they put the menus up. Thanks ?

19 minutes ago, Keeves said:

Just wondering... why do they use so many different brands? Wouldn't it be easier and cheaper to pick one for all their ships? There's gotta be a good business reason why they don't. I just can't imagine what that reason is.

My guess is that it is distribution and re-provisioning issues in various parts of the world.