Stupid website C & A question

Hi...so I have been on 4 cruises.... before my last cruise I had 21 c&a points for my 3 cruises.  Then the website transfer happened.   I went on my 6 day cruise in march,  the points showed up (now 27) for about a couple weeks,  and now every time I log in it says I have 21 points.   When I click on past cruises,  all four show up but only 21 points.  Why??  And can my travel agent handle it or who do I call?   Thanks....it makes no real difference since i won't make platinum until the next cruise anyway but its just annoying!   Jane

2 minutes ago, mom2mybugs said:

Hi...so I have been on 4 cruises.... before my last cruise I had 21 c&a points for my 3 cruises.  Then the website transfer happened.   I went on my 6 day cruise in march,  the points showed up (now 27) for about a couple weeks,  and now every time I log in it says I have 21 points.   When I click on past cruises,  all four show up but only 21 points.  Why??  And can my travel agent handle it or who do I call?   Thanks....it makes no real difference since i won't make platinum until the next cruise anyway but its just annoying!   Jane

I would call C&A directly.  I wasn't getting points for my last cruise in March (I was on board the week that new website rolled out) and it took C&A a few weeks to fix it.  All is good now.  I just alternate between pre-Gold, cannot display info, and Emerald lol.

The website has had issues for...well too long. I have had several different problems. I emailed and it took three weeks for them to respond. In the mean time the issues worked themselves out before they got back to me. 

Most recently I was unable to access my online check-in. Took several days but it finally let me in. 

With this my only suggestion is to keep checking back and it will probably be updated eventually. 

I just checked in.  I was locked out and had to call.   Twice.  The guy on the phone told me I "probably didn't log out properly" when I was on a few weeks ago.  What?  Can't I just close it down when I'm done?  The last time I had to "log out" of anything was like, 1995.   What an archaic concept.  Then when I completed check-in I didn't get any luggage tags.   So I called again and that person had no  idea why they didn't show up -  but they "will probably appear eventually so keep checking back."  Or maybe they'll email them to me, even though the instructions said to print them off when you finish check-in.  I know I gripe about this a lot but seriously, the website is ridiculous.

5 minutes ago, cruise-y said:

I just checked in.  I was locked out and had to call.   Twice.  The guy on the phone told me I "probably didn't log out properly" when I was on a few weeks ago.  What?  Can't I just close it down when I'm done?  The last time I had to "log out" of anything was like, 1995.   What an archaic concept.  Then when I completed check-in I didn't get any luggage tags.   So I called again and that person had no  idea why they didn't show up -  but they "will probably appear eventually so keep checking back."  Or maybe they'll email them to me, even though the instructions said to print them off when you finish check-in.  I know I gripe about this a lot but seriously, the website is ridiculous.

How far out?  Luggage tags are typically ready 30-45 days out.  It's been like that for a while. 

39 minutes ago, cruise-y said:

During this round of website upgrades, there have been tons of issues for everyone.  It's not really about logging out.  I've had several periods where the RCI website showed me with zero C&A points, no upcoming cruises (with 3 booked), etc.  The fix has been to go to my browser settings, search for any cookie that has "royal" in it, and delete it.  Logging in after that... everything is back to normal.  Procedure for doing this is browser-specific but if you Google "delete browser cookies" + Safari or Firefox or whatever you use, you'll get the gist.

On 6/10/2018 at 8:02 PM, cruise-y said:

The luggage tags are one page in your cruise documents.  That page was missing?