Place to watch the Stanley Cup Finals on Allure?

We are headed out on the Allure next weekend with a large group (32). The majority of us are from Las Vegas and people are starting to freak out because our hockey team (the Golden Knights) will be playing in the Stanley Cup Finals during the cruise. Does anyone know where they might show the games on the ship? It’s being carried by NBC, which I noticed is not one of the channels available in the cabins. I was just curious if anyone knew which venue might show major sporting events. The games start at 8pm EST.

RCI carries two channels of ESPN Caribbean.  Unlike ESPN America (regular ESPN) the Caribbean feed does carry games that can't be played on ESPN in the US due to coverage rights.  Technically ESPN Caribbean is international so many sports including NFL games on Sundays are available (you won't find those on ESPN in the US).   Not positive but perhaps the games might be available through those channels.

'On Air' in the promenade is a multi use bar that often has sports games on.  

Last resort is using Voom Surf and Stream.  This is their internet plan available for purchase.  I've watched football games on my iPad using Voom and it works quite well.  Hard for 30 to crowd around an iPad but its a last resort option.

1 hour ago, monctonguy said:

I don't recall seeing any US sports live games being played on any of my cruises. Not saying they don't, but I wouldn't count on the hockey game being on.

They will carry what is on ESPN Caribbean.  I've seen March Madness (NCAA basketball tournament) shown as well as some US football games.  However, hockey is competing with NBA finals and it looks like basketball will be shown and not hockey.

Voom is probably your best way to watch it. We know the LVK fans have been waiting for a really long time for a championship! ?

9 hours ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

No!  Don't say that!  I'm not a Vegas fan but I do love a great story and the hockey gods have been with them all year so Vegas all the way!  And I love Fleury!

That's the only good part about the Pens losing. It would have been very awkward rooting against Fleury! Doesn't matter all that much to me, but my daughter has been a huge Pens fan for many years. She's been known to make 6-7 hour drives there to attend home games. Viva Las Vegas!

41 minutes ago, Skid said:

That's the only good part about the Pens losing. It would have been very awkward routing against Fleury! Doesn't matter all that much to me, but my daughter has been a huge Pens fan for many years. She's been known to make 6-7 hour drives there to attend home games. Viva Las Vegas!

Another reason I can never cheer for the Caps.  They took out my Pens lol.  

4 hours ago, melski94 said:

We know the LVK fans have been waiting for a really long time for a championship! 

You're right. Las Vegas hasn't had a "big 4" professional sports franchise for 118 years, so it has been a long time. ?

Leafs last one the cup in 1967.

1st year in existence the VGK go to the cup.

As a fan of the original six I still have a hard time acknowledging VGK yet despite all the promises over the years for the Leafs ("we are rebuilding this year") have yet to accomplish what the VGK did this year since forever.

Of course having lived in the Carolina's the Hurricanes came on strong, were the 1st pro team in NC to ever win a championship and then faded into Leaf territory.  

Then when I moved to Colorado, they won just before I moved here, then faded into Leaf territory.  

Yikes, maybe it's me.  Maybe I'm a curse on teams I follow. 

Hmmm.... hockey games in Studio B.  I like it, another expansion option. 

7 hours ago, twangster said:

As a fan of the original six I still have a hard time acknowledging VGK yet despite all the promises over the years for the Leafs ("we are rebuilding this year") have yet to accomplish what the VGK did this year since forever.

Of course having lived in the Carolina's the Hurricanes came on strong, were the 1st pro team in NC to ever win a championship and then faded into Leaf territory.  

Then when I moved to Colorado, they won just before I moved here, then faded into Leaf territory.  

Yikes, maybe it's me.  Maybe I'm a curse on teams I follow. 

Hmmm.... hockey games in Studio B.  I like it, another expansion option. 

Yikes!  Don't move to Pittsburgh or back to the GTA (hubby is a die hard Leafs fan). ?

9 hours ago, twangster said:

TML are one of the most profitable teams in the NHL.  As long as the suits own the seats at ACC, there is no hurry for them to win the Cup.   

2 minutes ago, jurrjurr said:

TML are one of the most profitable teams in the NHL.  As long as the suits own the seats at ACC, there is no hurry for them to win the Cup.   

Agreed.  A long standing tradition from the days of Maple Leaf Gardens and the Ballard family. 

Why put money into something that sells out every game?

1 hour ago, jurrjurr said:

That and because their true blue fans are crazy devoted!!!!  Do you know how many games we have wasted money for at the Joe (before this year) to watch them lose???  Crazy waste of money.

9 minutes ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

That and because their true blue fans are crazy devoted!!!!  Do you know how many games we have wasted money for at the Joe (before this year) to watch them lose???  Crazy waste of money.

Excuse me lulu-bot, hockey games are never a waste of money.

32 minutes ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

We have watched many losing teams over the years and never considered going to the games a waste of money. Frustrating maybe, but think about the good moments of some bad games that somehow stick in your memory. And what a pleasant surprise when they did win. Yup, good times.

18 minutes ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

The only times I have watch them play in tdot were from someone who had company seats.  Games at ACC are not affordable.    Been following more Junior A hockey the past few years.  Those prices are creeping up as well. 

6 minutes ago, jurrjurr said:

The only times I have watch them play in tdot were from someone who had company seats.  Games at ACC are not affordable.    Been following more Junior A hockey the past few years.  Those prices are creeping up as well. 

Same here.  ACC prices are crazy.  We were only there once too and that's because hubby had tickets from a sales rep.  Most of the games we watched at the Joe.  @Skid, I watched Crosby raise the cup there.  That was not a waste of money.  Everything else could have gone to the cruise fund lol.  We have now watched one from Little Caesars Arena.  Ticket prices have gone way up now with the new arena, not sure how many more games we will watch from there.

1 minute ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

I watched Crosby raise the cup there

OMG. If I show her this, my daughter will now officially hate you. Every time she made the 6-7 hour drive to Pittsburgh, they lost, including playoff games. I could never hate you, but I am certainly jealous!

Funny thing...when prices of everything in an arena started getting crazy I had customers actually saying to me "l can no longer afford the free tickets you give me!" Souvenirs for their kids, snacks, etc. are insane.