Poll -- Pre-Signing Waivers

On previous cruises, pre-signing waivers has never worked for me. Inevitably, I get to the rock wall or whatever I want to do, and I have to go through it again on board. For my upcoming sailing, I have found that the two previous times I signed for myself and my son, they showed as "invalidated." So, I did it....again...I have no expectation that this will transfer to my account while on board, and won't be surprised if I have to do it again. The only slightly annoying thing (and this may show up in my final survey after the cruise if my waivers are invalidated again) is that I will have to show up with my son to sign waivers for him on board, meaning he will have to find me and interrupt me from my slumber on a lounge in the Solarium so that he can do the Flow Rider...

Poll Question: Has anyone ever had success pre-signing waivers online?

PS: This is not to mention the issues with logging into the On-Line check-in feature at the website the last 24 hours. The workaround is to click on "Already Booked" at the home page and enter cruise details and reservation ID. If I wasn't obsessive/compulsive, I wouldn't have that info at my disposal.

3 hours ago, DunkelBierJay said:

On previous cruises, pre-signing waivers has never worked for me. Inevitably, I get to the rock wall or whatever I want to do, and I have to go through it again on board. For my upcoming sailing, I have found that the two previous times I signed for myself and my son, they showed as "invalidated." So, I did it....again...I have no expectation that this will transfer to my account while on board, and won't be surprised if I have to do it again. The only slightly annoying thing (and this may show up in my final survey after the cruise if my waivers are invalidated again) is that I will have to show up with my son to sign waivers for him on board, meaning he will have to find me and interrupt me from my slumber on a lounge in the Solarium so that he can do the Flow Rider...

Poll Question: Has anyone ever had success pre-signing waivers online?

PS: This is not to mention the issues with logging into the On-Line check-in feature at the website the last 24 hours. The workaround is to click on "Already Booked" at the home page and enter cruise details and reservation ID. If I wasn't obsessive/compulsive, I wouldn't have that info at my disposal.

Our experience has been the same as yours.  If we signed waivers pre-boarding they were never valid when we got to the activity.  We quit trying.  If we want to do any activity that requires a waiver, we just wait until we get there.

This is strange, I signed the waivers for Myself, my Wife and my Grandson that will be traveling with us (Different last name), I signed within the 90 window, I just checked and mine are all still signed.

Royal must just want you to work harder.