Royal Caribbean Blog

Introduce yourself!

Welcome Howard! You sure do know how to pick 'em! I love the Oasis class! I am totally jealous. My Enchantment and Navigator upcoming cruises will just have to hold me over until the Harmony cruise my wife is planning. Ah, the problems we have!

This is a great group you've joined. You'll get a lot of great information and meet a lot of super people.

Again, welcome!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi! I'm Maggie from Maryland and I cruise with my husband and 2 Autistic teens. This is their second cruise, my husband and my 3rd. Our next cruise is in a couple of weeks to Alaska on Ovation and my

Hello all, My name is Marvin, and I have lived in Homer, Alaska for 36+ years.  Married to my wife, Julieanne, with three kids (21, 18, 16).  I've been "lurking" on this blog for a couple of year

Thank you! I have 3 dogs and they are my pride and joy. Lola is a pit mix, Zara is a Great Dane, and Marco is a lab/chow mix 🙂 I'll attach a pictures!

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Hi folks.  Dancing Biker here checking in.  I've never sailed RC before so I thought I'd have a look around here to get the 411. 

looking forward to learning some things about Royal Caribbean and making some contributions to the forum.

DB

Welcome to the forums, DB!  Hope after a little bit, we will convert you into a die-hard RC super fan! ;)

You guys crack me up!

So, I'm currently of the Gold Wing persuasion with outbursts of r6 and CBR1000 when I want to drag a knee on the race track.  I also have two pocket bikes but haven't raced those in years.  Too easy to crash when I throw caution to the wind.

I'd post some pics but, for the life of me, can't figure out how to do it.

DB

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings all. Hoping to sail with my son on March 13th on Liberty. His birthday is the 14th so he'll turn 12 at sea. Haven't booked it yet, likely wont be able to until January. 

We went on Carnival Dream this past March and had a blast. Hoping this year to try Royal Caribbean, just to get a little variety. 

What nights are usually formal nights? Hoping this all works well. 

Hi all, I'm Gill and I'm in the UK. Signed up on here today - no idea how come I've never found it before! Just booked a last minute week on Liberty in Jan so very excited about that - and we have the TA on Harmony booked for Oct. I just updated my signature and realised I'm well into double figures on RCI! I'll also turn Diamond after this next one :-) In total I'm on about 25 cruises now, but (shhh) not all with RCI!

Hi all, I'm Gill and I'm in the UK. Signed up on here today - no idea how come I've never found it before! Just booked a last minute week on Liberty in Jan so very excited about that - and we have the TA on Harmony booked for Oct. I just updated my signature and realised I'm well into double figures on RCI! I'll also turn Diamond after this next one :-) In total I'm on about 25 cruises now, but (shhh) not all with RCI!

Welcome to the boards!  So glad to have you here!

Hi Guys and Gals,

Cindy and I are super stoked over our first trip, Brilliance, Jan 7th out of Tampa.  Well, truth be known, I'm stoked.  She's concerned about "motion".....  I'm Praying she stay's settled.  She already has her "patches" for behind the ears, just in case.  We're going with 2 other couples, employee friends of hers/ours.   I"m semi retired as President of a manufacturing plant,  Working a small business out of a home office.  (keeps me outta trouble)  Cindy has over 30 years "complex" HR, working  2 and sometimes more, Int'l Paper Manufacturing plants, here in Central Florida.   She has about 3-4 more years, but keeps telling me "If she can make it that long". LOL

We live about 35 minutes east of Port of Tampa, and have had so much fun "planning" this trip.   I'm enjoying reading all your posts, and appreciate and value your experiences.  If any of you have additional "hints" for newbies, Please feel free to let us know.  Feel like I know some of you guys. Thanks!

Rob

Good morning from England

my name is James, I've only been on 2 cruises so far but I love it !

it all started when I was at work ( Harwich international port) where brilliance used to sail from. and I saw the RCCL brochure in the cruise terminal. I started looking through the brochure and saw this ship called Anthem of the Seas, it looked so bloody amazing!

so I had a word with the girlfriend of 5 years and we decided to book one of her maiden voyages which was a 3 night cruise in April 2015, we went on the ship and I was just blown away by it all! it was one of the best times I've had.

I love the look of all the ship but I must say I think I have to be on a smart ship with the royal IQ, I don't think I could live without that app it was so useful, so that may limit what ships I can go on but I have harmony booked up in may and oasis in October.