Transportation from Disney to Port Canaveral?

Besides Uber/Lift (which will be last resort) what are my options for 3 people for under $150? I thought a shared shuttle would be an option but they seem to all be either scams or the reputable ones only serve the airports and airport hotels or hotel packages? The private services I've seen are $200+.

16 minutes ago, Kesha Jagdeo said:

Besides Uber/Lift (which will be last resort) what are my options for 3 people for under $150? I thought a shared shuttle would be an option but they seem to all be either scams or the reputable ones only serve the airports and airport hotels or hotel packages? The private services I've seen are $200+.

I've always found it best to return to the airport and use one of the shuttle services. 

On 3/30/2024 at 7:27 PM, Kesha Jagdeo said:

We did this back in November and I agree prices are ridiculous.  We used Mears Auto a standard sedan and it was $220.  We looked at going back to MCO and then using a shuttle, but our cruise check in time was early and it was much faster to just go straight to the port.

here is the link - https://www.mearstransportation.com

we don’t use Lyft/uber since we’ve had some bad experiences and try to use a professional company for better service.

Good Luck!

13 hours ago, PeloAl said:

Looks like Uber would be your best bet then. Not sure why you’re against them 

I’m not the OP, but I also use Lyft/Uber as a last resort.  We’ve had many issues with ride share companies, particularly when being picked from airports / train stations.  Some issues we’ve had include

cars smelling like marijuana

cars not well maintained

drivers not matching the account picture

drivers not following traffic laws / driving erratically 

It’s certainly not the way we want to start or end a vacation, so we try to hire a service when possible.  For our trip back in November going  from Disney Property to port canaveral the price was comparable and we had a great experience.

good luck!

21 hours ago, Villageidiot said:

Look at a one way car rental to the port. I know Hertz has a location close to the port. Good luck and enjoy the cruise.

All the major rental car companies have locations close to the port.  My last cruise out of Port Canaveral in October/November of 2023 we used Avis and they also run shuttles to all the terminals.  

A few years before that we used Uber to get us to the port I believe for an SUV our Uber cost around $140 dollars. 

Going back to our October/November B2B 2023 cruise after the cruise ended we use a taxi to get us to MCO it only cost us $120 dollars.  We thought about doing the one way car rental thing again to go back to the airport but I was like I don't want to be bothered with those lines at car rental facilities in Port Canaveral we are extremely long on those days and a rental would have cost us almost the same price as a taxi around $100 dollars so we just took a taxi straight to the airport.