28 days on the Ship, What's Needed

On Friday I am leaving for Sydney and will be gone 33 days.  I will be on the Ovation for 28 days.  I just realized I am going to need a 2-pack of Deodorant.  Will the bottle of shampoo be enough for 33 days. 

So what I am asking you experts is...  What am I not thinking about that I might run out of?

You go through deodorant that quickly?!  If you run out of deodorant/toothpaste I'm sure you can shop in a port. You can use the shampoo on the ship if necessary.
Other than that I say to bring clothes spanning a lot of temps, cooler at night/morning, etc. 

16 hours ago, Traveling Mike said:

On Friday I am leaving for Sydney and will be gone 33 days.  I will be on the Ovation for 28 days.  I just realized I am going to need a 2-pack of Deodorant.  Will the bottle of shampoo be enough for 33 days. 

So what I am asking you experts is...  What am I not thinking about that I might run out of?

Only 28 days - that’s you not even trying 🤣🤣 ? We are sailing 27th Sept and not arriving in Sydney until 1st Nov - and having left home in Scotland on 25th Sept we won’t be back till probably about 8th Nov. 
going to need serious layers, lots of elasticated waisted clothes and a larger shampoo / conditioner than a normal vacation. 
but it will be a great experience and probably unlikely to repeat it again

On 3/26/2024 at 1:01 AM, Traveling Mike said:

Off topic, sorry... if you are arriving in Sydney days in advance what hotel are you staying in?